Chapter Thirteen

Emma's POV

A moment ago, he finally done changing his outfit...we head out of the living room and go to his garage.
He starts the engine of his car and started to drive. I'm beside him while he's driving. After a thirty minutes we reached our school. I feel excited because after this moment I will see Matt again after a long...long ago.

Carter parked his car in front of the main door of our school. I get outside the car then he hand me a revolver and I take it.

"Just...in case...we were get in trouble" He said then I nod my head.

"So...let's go" He said then he opened the main door and I saw again my school.

"Where did you hide...Matt?" He asked while were walking in hallway.

"In the principal office!" I answered then we both go upstairs.

We reached the principal office. We didn't saw any infected around here so we get here in two to five minutes.

"I'm going first!" He said then he plop himself inside the principal office.

"Okay!" I said before I go inside.

I closed the door so anyone can go inside and attacked us. He looked around to make sure if there's a infected in the room.

"Where's Matt? I think he's not here" Carter said then he ready himself because he heard a scratches in one of the room in principal office.

"What's that?" I asked when he pulled out his revolver.

"That's Matt...I hide him inside that room...that's why you saw a cabinet blocking that door" I explained then he step forward then he tried to push the cabinet away from the door.

"Ughh..." He said while pushing the cabinet.

"I think you need...a help" I said then I helped him pushing the cabinet away from the door.

"That's what I need" He said.

After a few minutes we successfully pushed the cabinet then he hold the door knob then he looked at me. I nod my head that sign him to opened it.

"One...Two..." He paused when someone opened the door.

"What are you doing here?" Nathan asked then he pulled a pistol.

"Uhh...nothing" I said then he looked to Carter.

"And who is he?" Julie asked.

"He's just my friend!" I said.

"She's right...were friend" Carter said.

Nathan starts to pull down his pistol and put it in his pocket. The four of us looked awkward because after that revelation no one speaking.

"Emma! I think we need to go home" Nathan said then he grabbed my hand.

"No! I'm not doing it" I said.

"Emma! It's so danger here" He said.

"No...I'm alright" I said but he didn't believe to me.

"Bro...you need to calm down!" Caryer said that makes Nathan so angry.

"Don't call me bro...just shut your mouth" Nathan said then he pointed the pistol on Carter's head.

"One move and your...died!" He said to Carter.

"Nath...are you out of your mind" I said.

"It's not me Emma, It's you...you're the one who want to go here and find your stupid ex-infected boyfriend" He said.

"Your shit...!" I said then I slapped his right cheek.

He paused for a moment then he shot Carter on right shoulder that causes me shocked.

"Why...did you do that?" I asked then I go to Carter who's holding his right shoulder.

"Julie...help me" I said to Julie but he ignore me.

"Since...Tyler's dead...it's time to you to die Emma" Julie said then she grabbed my hair.

While Julie's holding my hair. She slam my fast on the wall that causes me to collapse. I don't know why Nathan and Julie did this to me and Carter. All I can here after I collapse is Julie's speaking to Nathan.

"It our time to shine...Babe!" Julie said.

"Hahahah...you're right babe!" Nathan said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and I notice that I'm still here in the Principal office but I can move my hand and foot. I looked to my hand and I saw they tie my hand so I can let go. I'm trying to cut the rope but it's so hard to untie it.

"Stop it...!" Carter said while seating in the chair but he's hand and foot are tie too.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Mmm...I'm okay" He said.

"I'm sorry..." I said but he stoped me to speaking.

"Don't need to say sorry...but I thought they are your friends but why did they do this to us?" He said with a serious face.

"I...I don't know" I said.

"Well...well our guest are wake up" Julie said with a slow clap.

"Babe...our guest are up" Julie said then Nathan speak up.

"Emma...my love...are you okay" He said then he touch my chin and face it to him.

"Babe? You shit!" I said then I spit on his face that causes him to get angry.

"What...the fuck!!" He said while removing my spit on his face using a dumb face and he walked away.

"How dare..." Julie said then she grabbed my hair but right now it's too tight I feel my hair and my head will separates in hurt.

"Ahhh...this is not over" I said then laugh liked a evil.

"Whhaha...Over?...No Emma...your game is over...You know I'm sick seeing you on top...but right now since your gonna die..it means its time for me to shine and be the best" Julie said with a hard voice.

"I have something to tell you...You know Nathan and I sabotage everything liked pretending we out of gasoline and we planed to kill Tyler first...yes...everything is our plan" She said. After that moment I saw Nathan again but he's holding a horn.

"What are you doing?" Carter said.

"Just shut up! Is none of your business" Nathan shouted to Carter.

"Horn?" Julie said with a curious looked.

"Yeah...babe...I'll use this horn to called infected" Nathan said then he blow a horn.

"That's weird" Julie said.

"Babe...trust me...we will make it" Nathan said.

While they're talking I'm trying to call Carter then he finally heard it.

"What?" Carter asked in whisper way.

"I have a knife in my boots...you have to make a distraction...so I have a time to untie the ropes" I said then he nod his head.

"On my lead!" I said.

"Go!" I shouted then Carter starts to act like he's being paranoid so I get a chance to untie the ropes in my hands