Chapter Five

Emma's POV

I'm feel so exhausted, and don't know what to think. I'm still looking in the car's window.

"I'm...sorry!" Nathan said with a low tone.

"You...Don't have to sat sorry...it's my fault!" I said to Nathan then I looked back where Julie and Tyler seating.

"Julie! Tyler! I'm so...sorry about lately!" I said.

"I'm not...angry,just don't do that again!" Julie said with a low tone.

"You're so crazy...because you save that keychain before you think yourself" Tyler saud with a ridiculous voice that makes me laugh.

I feel comfortable right now because they're not angry to me. I think they just disappointed lately because what I did.

"Emma! Why can tell us the story?" Nathan said while driving.

"What...kind of story?" I asked.

"Mmm...No I mean...just continue your story" Nathan said that makes Tyler and Julie looked confused.

"What kind...of story?" Tyler asked.

"Can you telk to us?" Julie asked.

"...Fine!" I answered.

"That's a nice idea...While were not arrived in our next destination..." Nathan said with a smirk.

I'll take a deep breath and I started to tell my story what happens last three years. They are already listen to me, but Tyler grabbed a snacks on his backpack.

================================

FLASHBACK

The crowd started to run and panic. Matt hold my hand so tight so I can let go. When I turned around I saw Macy but he looked different. The color of her eyes turned to red and skin started to change to.

Macy stand up and she attacked other students. She looked like John. It's like a virus when you got a bite you'll be infected, they still spreading but Me and Matt were stuck on our place.

"We need to get out of here!" Matt said then I nod.

"Hold my hand...and just run!" He said again then we started to run.

We're running right now toward to the exit door but there's a infected blocking our way. Matt grabbed a chair then he slammed the infected five times so the infected can stand up.

We rushed over the exit door. We're here at the hallway continue running to find the main exit of the school. When we reached the main exit we saw a bunch of infected.

"Shit...were fucked here" Matt said.

"What we gonna do?" I asked.

"I don't...know!" He answered while thinking where we going.

After a few minutes, the infected started to notice us. The infected started to walk toward us.

"At the stairs" He said.

"Wh...what?" I asked but he didn't answer my question.

We start to run again but we're going upstairs. I'm so tired of running I wish I could take rest but that's a bad idea.

If you want to live just di whatever you can. When we reached the fifth floor Matt and I decide to go inside the Principal Office to hide.

When we get inside the Principal Office. Matt pushed a large closet to blocked the door. I started looking at the window to see what happens outside.

"Emma! Help me...pushing this one" Matt said while try pushing a large desk.

"Okay" I said then I helped him to push the desk.

We successfully done pushing the desk. Matt plop down on the couch seconds after we've make through pushing the desk.

While we're resting on the couch we heard a loud scratches on the door. I started to get nervous when I heard those sound.

But the infected was so strong then Matt stand up. He grabbed a flower vase over the desk.

"Once...the infected get inside, go to Ythe closet and take this" He said after he hand me a pistol.

"Where did you...get this?" I asked.

"Just follow...what I said!" He said then he pushed me to get inside.

I'm looking what Matt's doing. He grabbed a floor mop while holding a flower vase on his left hand.

The infected trying to pushed the door to open the door. When the infected successfully opened the door. I know Matt was out number. They are Three infected attacking Matt.

Matt stabbed the first zombie on head. While the other two trying to bite Matt's arm. He throw the flower vase on one infected but Matt didn't notice that there's another infected on his back.

The infected attack Matt on back that causes Matt to fall in the ground. He blocked his right arm so he can bite on the neck.

He make a bad decision because the infected bite the right arm of Matt. Matt shouted but I can't do anything. Matt kicked the infected then he grab a bullpen. He stabbed the infected on it's right eye that cause the infected to die.

After that moment I popped out myself outside the closet but Matt stopped me.

"Don't...make another step toward to me!" He said while holding his wound.

"Matt...we need to get out of here!" I said.

"No...it's too late for me, after a few minutes I'm going to be like them!" He said before he plop himself on the couch.

My tears starts to down but I don't want Matt to see me crying. I'm here standing with a long distance to Matt. He's grabbed a piece of thread in the curtain.

"Emma! You have to run...and find the safe place.

"No! I'm not leaving...you" I said that cause my tears down.

"No Emma, You have to leave before...there's an infected coming!" He said while continuing cover his wound.

"No! I'm...not...doing it!" I said with a high tone and I step forward to Matt and helped hin to stand up.

"What are...you...doing?" He asked then I looked to his eyes.

I saw his eyes turned to white. I make a decision and that decision is to hide Matt.

"What are you...doing?" He asked with a low tone when I brought him in one of the room in Principal Office.

I place him in the small side of the room. He's leaning on the wall and I started to cry again.

"St...stop crying" He said then he hand me a necklace.

"Ke...keep it!" He said and I saw his hand started to shake.

"Okay...but I'm coming back...to...cure you" I saud then I kiss him in forehead and I stand up to walked away.

"Emma! I love you...and be safe!" He said then I nod my head before I closed the door.

I locked it and I pushed the couch to block the door so he can't opened it if he's turned to zombie. I started to walk in tears while holding a pistol on my right hand and a necklace on my left hand.