10 - Light Green

Fan art: copyright to the rightful owner
AN:
I'm feeling generous so here's a quick update.

Please!! Comment, vote and first of all enjoy :))

______________________________________________

„Here it is." HyungSik says when we arrive at the summer cottage and let me tell you, it's fricking beautiful. All of us stare at it with mouths wide open. It's a 2-storey wooden cottage with stairs heading to a main door through terrace lined with railing. The railing is white with whole planks on sides and thinner in the middle. It has a balcony with the same railing and wooden ornaments hanging from the roof decorating the shield of the house. As we get inside our mouths keep getting open wider, if that's even possible. It's all wooden. Walls are paneled with white planks and there's floating floor in a style of dark brown ones. We enter the first big room, which is actually living room connected with dining room and kitchen and there's fireplace with gray stone facing which makes an imaginary wall between them. There's big black couch behind a small table standing on a gray fluffy carpet facing the fireplace. It's so cozy I could die in here.
„The bedrooms are upstairs, but there are only 4 of them, so save the biggest one for me and Tae, thank you." HyungSik says looking like a instructor for a children camp which makes me giggle. „You finally showed your smile." He coos and kisses me on the forehead.
„I know." I say guilty and look at my feet.
„It's ok, baby.." He smiles and caresses my cheek making me to look up. I flash him a light smile.

„I'm sorry. It's so beautiful in here." I say looking out of the window in our bedroom. It's so green, so, so green.
„Huh?"
„You wanted us to go alone, but my ass had to bring those idiot friends, I'm really sorry."
„Hey, stop it." He wraps his hands around me from behind, closing me in warm embrace. I don't respond, I turn around and hug him tightly.

After discussing what we're gonna have for a dinner, we went to the nearby grocery shop. We had lamb skewers and thank god I saw Jungkook smiling widely.

The next day, I wake up earlier, It's about 5 hours in the morning. As I go down from the upper floor I can hear rustling in kitchen signalizing that someone might be up too.
„Oh my god, you scared me!" I'm greeted by jumping Jungkook, who spills all the water he had in a glass on himself.
„Yah!" I frown „Why are you not sleeping?" I ask him, helping him to wipe the wet floor and counter.
„Thirsty, you?" I eyes me getting himself a new fresh water.
„Dreams, nightmares, whatever that is. Coffee?" I look at him before filling up a kettle with water. He nods and sits to the table. I soon follow him with freshly made coffee.
„What you dreamed of?"
„Running, just running, from nowhere to nowhere through forest on a path full of tree roots. It's the same all the time. But it feels so real, like i'm not actually dreaming. I wake up scared and out of breath, it's weird." I sigh and sip from the coffee. „How are you feeling anyway?"
„I'm good, don't worry about me." He smiles at me. He really does look better.
„You're my best friend, of course I worry about you." I look at him straight in the eyes.
„But, I'm really ok." He smiles trying to convince me.
„Ok." I put my hands up in a resignation and Jungkook automatically aims his hands with gun gesture at me and giggles.
We talk for a while and as fast as the time flies with only the two of us, others starts to slowly waking up.
„What are you two doing?" We're greeted by my morning grumpy cat HyungSik.
„You already up? We're just chatting." I smile at him. He looks at Jungkook and then back at me, then presses his lips on mine with a quick peck.
„Make me a coffee too, I'll go freshen up a lil bit." He then walks away with a straight face and I do as he said.
„Is he always like this?" Jungkook asks.
„Just in the morning, once he gets his coffee, he's sweetie." I shout to him from the kitchen. Jungkook just hums in a response.

But unfortunately, that wasn't the case.