"Nice spot," Dylan commented, trying to break the awkwardness that filled the air as Ashley was gathering her courage again.

"Dylan.." here it is again, that sweet angel calling his name, affecting him in countless ways.

"Ashley.." They now faced each other with an arm-length space between them.

Ashley tried to say what she wants looking into his eyes, but she couldn't; she felt so vulnerable under his gaze now, so she just looked at the night sky behind him and said what she wanted.

"Dylan, I am terribly sorry for what I did to you. I know you won't trust me nor love me that easily, but I just wanted you to know that I deeply regret it. I will be a better wife to you and try to earn your trust ag--" Dylan didn't bear hearing the regret and sadness in her voice anymore that he did the unexpected and crashed his lips on hers.

That took Ashley by surprise, she didn't even notice when he moved closer to her, but his lips were so soft and tasty on hers that she found herself kissing him back.

Dylan felt happy; no he felt as if he was on cloud nine after kissing him back. His lips started dancing with her passionately. He even felt happier that she really meant what she said, and she deeply regrets it, which means she doesn't hate him, and hearing the word wife from her just made him joyful, and he couldn't contain himself more. He needed to taste those beautiful lips of hers.

They kept kissing like that until they were gasping for air and broke the kiss-off so gently. Their foreheads rested on each other, and his hands were on her waist, and hers were on his chest.

"I trust you.." Dylan spoke breathlessly, "..and I already love you." He pecked her soft nose gently, and she beamed in happiness after hearing those words from him.

She still doesn't know her specific feelings towards him, and he didn't question her because he was being patient and wanted to give her the whole time she needs to figure how she truly felt about him. However, he already knows that she loves him because who doesn't love him? And Cocky Dylan was back now.

...

...

Meanwhile, at the party,, everything was going on smoothly. The royals met their guests having a chat each now and then, congratulating the new engagement between the two families more like between the two kingdoms.

Tia was enjoying her time as she finally saw her lover, lord Richard after such long time. She was over the moon and couldn't get enough of him, nor he could. To be honest, he was longing to see her and couldn't wait till he proposes to her. But he wanted it to be an unforgettable night when he proposes that she won't be able to erase that memory, so he had to wait till they go back to their kingdom.

Everyone was having a great night at the party except for Archer and Bella.

Archer, who just kept watching the beautiful Bella through the party with her beautiful long rose dress suited her perfectly, showing all her curves making her glowing, and her dark hair that hung loosely over her shoulders made her more stunning. Now and then, he kept thinking that it could have been his and Bella's party; they could have been in Ashley's and Dylan's shoes with everyone congratulating them. But those weren't them.

He also tried so hard to stop looking at her but couldn't; his eyes just kept shifting to her no matter how hard he tried to distract himself. He was pissed at her anyways for how lowly she thought of him, so he couldn't go and talk to her nor ask her for a dance no matter how hard he was composing himself. Bella doesn't want anything to do with him, she stated it clearly, and really hurt not to give up on her right now.