Bae and J-Hope Moments (BaeHope)

All of you were in the dressing room, preparing for a performance on Music Bank. Lihee was done with your hair and make-up and was free to go so you decided to sit next to one of the members. "Hobi oppa" , you nudged the figure next to you "have you eaten yet?" You asked him once he turned to your direction. "Yeah, I have. Why? Haven't you eaten yet?" The male asked, eyebrows coming together. He's always been really careful with your health, he's the person that always checks on you. "Not yet. Lihee unnie just finished with me so I haven't got the chance yet." You answered. Hoseok suddenly stood up and extended his hand to you. "Let's go to the cafeteria then. You've got to eat for the performance later." He told you then wiggled his fingers for you to take. You smiled sweetly at him and took his hands. "I can't let my baby starve, you know." He added, wrapping his arm on your shoulder while walking.

~~~

"I can't do this!" you exclaimed to no one in the living room. You were currently working on an assignment for a certain subject and add the fact that you had a bad day while in school. "Can't do what?" someone asked behind you. Surprised by the voice, you turned around and saw Hoseok. "Oppa. I didn't notice you there." You told him. "What's gotten you so stressed?" he sat down beside you. And so you started telling him the things that happened to you on a single day. Once done, you exhaled loudly, tired from all the rambling that you just made. "I probably sounded like a brat, huh? I mean, I know that there are people that suffers more than me and – Wow! Now I feel miserable for how I feel." You exclaimed again to which the man beside you just chuckled at. "What?" you were confused by the reaction from Hoseok. He gave you no response and just looked at you with a small smile on his face which just grows bigger and bigger which makes him like a little child that's looking at his role model. Staring at his face, specifically his smile, you can't help but smile back. "There we go!" he shouted, suddenly hugging you. You looked at him like he has gone crazy. "I don't know about you but seeing you smile, made my day. How about you? From what I heard, it looks like you haven't smiled today yet." He stated, still hugging you. "Look, everyone have bad days, that's a fact but there are ways for them to make it up with." He explained to which you just nodded. "Thank you, oppa. You've always been the one to make me smile." You said. "My pleasure."

~~~

You and Hoseok were alone in the dressing room with a camera in front of the both of you. The both of you decided to play a game so here you are, palms flat against Hoseo. "Do you remember that one time when I got angry because you didn't do what you were supposed to do last week? We all talked about having equal parts with the duties but you were just sitting there. I expect that you wouldn't be doing that again, Bea." He said. Oh boy, do you remember that day. "Of course." You said calmly. It was now your turn. "Yeah I remember that day. You got mad at me for not doing the duty? You didn't even let me explain that day so I'm going to explain it to you now. I was already done with my part, I finished it in the span of 15 minutes. The duty that no one was doing was not mine but RM's. So you got mad at me for no reason and didn't even let me explain. Now, I wish for you to always ask before going rampage on us." You rebutted. You smiled at the camera and waited for his response but didn't get any. Suddenly, you were engulfed in a hug along with a string of apologies which took you surprise. "I didn't know! I'm sorry!" he kept hugging you. "Oppa! Its okay!" you laughed. "I'll make Namjoon do your chores later, I promise." He offered. "No need for that" , you said "I just want a hug." You hugged back.