Acceptance

a/n pointless author's note but anyways, since bighit aint gonna drop a run ep, i decided to just update. Enjoy
~~~~
All of you were required to write solo songs for the Wings album. Yoongi and Namjoon’s already done. Hobi’s just about done too. Jin, Jungkook, and Tae’s in the middle of their recording and Jimin’s gonna start soon. You were still out of ideas.

You’ve been writing songs for a long time with the others so this shouldn’t be a problem at all but you thought that if you’re gonna be using a song for the album, you would pick something meaningful just like how the boys did.

~~~

It’s been a week and you don’t have anything yet. You tried writing lyrics here and there and you’ve managed to actually write two full songs but that’s not good enough to be in the album along with the others.

Stressed and pressured would be an understatement to what you’ve been feeling. You were supposed to be one of the main song writers in the band and to think that you couldn’t even pull this off just made you get disappointed with yourself.

Namjoon’s been expecting your song to be complete in a few days, Yoongi and Tae’s already looking forward to hearing your song, Jungkook and Jimin can’t wait to try and sing your song, and Jimin’s been anticipating a lot but how the hell are they gonna do that if you can’t even start a full verse.

Completely frustrated, you slammed your pencil on the table and threw the paper in the trash can, along with heaps of other papers. Namjoon who was about to check on you saw how tired you are and the others knew this.

“What did the pencil ever do to you?” you turned around in your chair to be met by Namjoon who has his arms crossed on his chest while leaning on the doorway. You sighed “I don’t know what’s wrong with me.” it’s true. You haven’t felt this way ever in your whole life.

You were trying not to cry really hard but once Namjoon saw the first tear trickle down your face, he wasted no time in hugging you. He rubbed your back a couple of times before he pulled away and looked straight into your eyes. “There’s nothing wrong with you, Bee. You are a talented and beautiful young lady. I believe in you, we all do. And I know what you’re feeling right now. I’ve been there and it gets really frustrating.” “How did you do it?”He smiled softly “I cleared my head. That’s what I do. You should try it. I mean, I don’t know if it’ll work on you but just try. And once it’s cleared try looking back at the times that became special or the things that you’ve wanted to let out for a long time.”

Once Namjoon left, you did what he said but first, you needed a hot chocolate so you went to the kitchen to find Jin and Jungkook. “Hey princess, need anything?” he asked you when he saw you walk in. You felt bad that you haven’t had time cooking with him but he told you to focus on what you wanted to do at the moment. “A hot chocolate, please.” “I’ll do it.” Jungkook smiled at you then went to work.

Sitting at the chair and leaning on the counter, you could hear Jimin and Hobi’s laugh in the living room which made you smile. Their laugh has always lifted your spirit up.

“Here you go.” Jungkook placed the steaming mug of hot chocolate infront of you. You kissed his cheek and said thanks then went back to your studio but not before bumping into Yoongi. “Hey there.” he greeted while ruffling your hair. “Hey, oppa” you smiled at him. “You seem to be in a good mood.” he said while looking at you. Indeed, you were in a good mood, you felt like you’re gonna finish something today.

Sitting on your chair, you took a deep breath and relaxed. You also put on soft music to help. I think it’s working, you thought because you could barely feel stress that you’ve been feeling in almost a month now. You went back on memory lane and tried to choose an inspiration for the song.

You’ve been at it for almost thirty minutes and you’ve still got nothing. You opened your eyes and sighed. You spun in your chair, your surroundings turning into flashes. You’ve been spinning for the fifth time when you saw something flash which made you stop. It was a note. A note given to you by someone who confessed of giving you once tremendous hate.

I ACCEPT YOU

It’s like a light bulb suddenly went back to life above your head. You turned towards your desk and started writing.

~~~

“Wow! That was amazing, Bea!”

“You’ve always made me proud, princess.”

“Your voice is like heaven, I hope you know that.”

“I love this!”

“You’re really outdid yourself, I’m proud of you.”

“I think I had an eargasm”

You thanked them for the compliments. You turned towards the two person that still hasn’t said anything yet. “I can safely say that what you made Bea is an outstanding track. It’s a really meaningful song to you, I suppose?” Band PD-nim asked. “Yes, I’ve actually had a hard time coming up with a song a few weeks back.” you told him. “Well, it doesn’t look like it. Well, you did such a great job.” you were so happy at what you heard. He turned to the others and told them that he has to get going. We all waved goodbye to him and I let out a big sigh of relief.

~~~

“Thank you.” you said once the two of you were alone in the recording room. “If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have pulled through.” you added. He looked at you and flashed his dimpled smile. “It was all you, Bee. I just gave you a little nudge.” “Well, a little nudge or a massive shove, I’m still thankful for everything.” you hugged him from behind. He chuckled cutely.

“The titles perfect by the way.” he said when he turned to look at you. He handed you a disk case with a disk inside and a printed word on top that says the title of the song that you wrote.

ACCEPTANCE