Namjoon and his water bottle

"Dul! Set! Bang! Tan! Annyeonghasayo! Bangtan Sonyeondan imnida" Namjoon said as the fansign begun. As the line formed, ARMYs are now getting giddy and ready to meet the 8 members of BTS. The orders are Hoseok, Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, Bea, Jimin, Jungkook, and Suga. The members as always are always happy whenever they meet their fans get close to them.

The fansign has always been a great time for both BTS and ARMYs. Jokes and laughter are being exchanged all the time which made it so fun. One moment Jungkook and Jimin would be playing then the next thing you know Jimin would be sitting on the floor rubbing his bottom because a certain bunny "accidentally" hit it with a water bottle. Most of the time Jin would crack his jokes which made Yoongi sigh and the Maknae line laugh like there's no tomorrow. Hoseok would be heard screaming random things whenever they're on break. Bea would be seen messing with Taehyung in which would result to Taehyung carrying Bea on his shoulders and tickle her on her sides. That's how fun it would get. This time is kinda harder for the leader as he has a broken finger and still has a cast on his hands so it was difficult for him to make skinship with fans but he managed.

The accident with Namjoon's fingers happened when they were rehearsing their choreography for Run and I Need U.

~~~

"Aish" someone sighed beside you. She looked and saw that Namjoon's having a crisis with his water bottle. He looks really cute trying to pry open the lid with his teeth. "Hey, do you need help with that?" she asked, pointing at the crumpled exterior of the bottle. "No thanks, Bee. I can manage." he answered so you let him be.

As the fansigns started once again, the jokes came. You looked again at their leader who was staring longingly at the water bottle that's still yet to open. "It's not gonna open even if you stare at it, oppa." you said but he still smiled and told you that it's okay.

The third time that you looked at Namjoon, he was basically glaring at the bottle. You, having had had enough snatched the bottle off of his hands and opened it for him. "I can't stand looking at bottle getting mentally murdered by you". Namjoon laughed and gave you a hug as a thank you for being so nonchalant but still sweet. "Hyung, Bae just opened my bottle and she was cute" Namjoon bragged to his older brother. Jin looked and listened at him gloating about how Bea was so sweet to him so Jin took the lid of the bottle and screwed it back tightly. "Really?" Namjoon said. "Really." Jin answered back blankly. "Women" the leader sighed as Jin made you and Jungkook change seats to make Namjoon suffer. You, being the sweet person you are, asked Jungkook if he could open Namjoon's bottle. Of course Jungkook agreed but he demanded that you give him a kiss on the cheeks and which you did but also whispered in his ear that he's deadmeat for making you do that.