star gazing 💐 minghao

"Star gazing was a good idea. I'm glad you suggested it."

You've always loved it when night time finally rolled and the sun took it's well deserved rest, the stars is what you loved the most, though. The way each one shined differently in it's own gorgeous way. Being able to tell apart the blue ones from the red if you stared long enough. Finding the brightest one and telling your boyfriend you'll think of him when you look at that star, waiting to see his flushed face and cute smile in the moonlight.

Everything was enjoyable with him though; he never made a day, or night, boring. Even as you lay on the trampoline you've had since you were twelve in your backyard was amazing with Minghao. He simply made things, well, less monotonous and you loved it that way.

"Really? I didn't think you'd like it." You turned to face Minghao who was ready looking at you.

"How could I not like the star I'm looking at?"

At his flirtatious remark your cheeks instantly heat up. You look away and cover your pearly grin with your hands.

"You're so cheesy, oh my god!" You chuckled softly and looked back to him actually looking at the night sky. "But I love you and your grease."

You don't get a reply back from him but you don't need one. As long as you got the soft hum and small smile you'll be content. Sometimes you liked Minghao's smile better than the stars or any moon. Even when the brightest little dot in the darkened sky shined, the twinkle in your boyfriend's eyes was always stronger.

The trampoline bounces a bit when you move closer to Minghao, cuddling into his side when his arm casts around your waist.

"I love you, Prince."

"I love you more."

"I love you the most."

"I love you the mostiest."

The raven haired boy shakes his head, "That's not a word."

"Uh huh, it is now!"

A huff of air is released on top of your head and you shiver a bit from the small, cold breeze. "Why do I love you?"

"Because I'm a star."

A hum of agreement is heard prior to the greasy words that follow soon after, "My sun, moon, and all my stars."