Chapter 9: Escape

Start from the beginning

Before I could build up the adrenaline he carefully manoeuvred my body up into his arms and gently placed me on the bed with my stomach lying against the soft memory foam mattress. I struggled to ignore the searing pain on my bottom as he ensured I was comfortable.

I could feel his intense gaze on my back and could hear his heavy yet steady breaths in the large and almost silent room.

Almost as I was about to turn around and talk heavy footsteps started walking away from me and into another room. Moments go by and the heavy footsteps start getting louder and louder and then silence.

The atmosphere is too tense. Fear overtook my body. What is he going to do with me. Different outcomes were swarming my head each worse than the others. Suddenly the side next to me on the bed drastically dipped down and a heavy was either laying or kneeling by me. Clenching my eyes shut and mentally praying to anyone out there that I'd be spared and able to live another day.

Bracing myself for impact, I anticipated a hit or his forceful self. But nothing happened. I knew he was watching me, but why.

And as if my prayers had been heard he got off the bed and edged towards another corner of the room. Moving back and forth a while I then heard the door open and then slam shut. Wow. Weird.

Remaining still as possible I kept my eyes shut, just in case he was trying to fool me into thinking he'd gone. But minutes went by and no sound could be heard. I couldn't feel an intense gaze and decided to slowly open my eyes.

He was gone.

Slowly pushing myself up and turning around I knelt up on the bed knowing there was no chance I'd be able to sit on my behind without a painful reminder of what he did.

Glancing around the unfamiliar room trying to find something that would help me get out of there I noticed on the bedside table there lay a small tube with a note stuck to the front of it.
Picking up the note I brought it closer to my face struggling to read it in dark room.

Rub this on your bottom. It'll help soothe the pain.

Okay so he's somewhat considerate.

But as much as his gesture was thoughtful it wasn't enough. If he was thoughtful he wouldn't have kidnapped me or yet alone spank me.

Inhaling a deep sigh I push myself off the bed ignoring the pain searing through me and I rush to the wardrobe hoping that I'd find something suitable to wear to escape.

Pulling open the wardrobe I find endless arrays of dresses, skirts and heels.

Ugh. How am I meant to run away and get to safety in a mini skirt? Slamming the doors shut I open up the other wardrobe next to the one I'd previously looked at.

Excellent. Everything I need to get away from here.

Grabbing myself a pair of track suits and an oversized hoodie I hurriedly put them on wincing as the waistband of the track suits snapped on my bum. But the need and desire to get out of this hell made the pain the least of my worries.

Slipping on the pumps that were 3 times bigger than my shoe size I trod carefully to the mahogany door twisting the door handle and to my surprise it turned opening the door.

The door had only opened an inch and I prayed that this door wasn't one of the doors that creaks, letting everyone know you're trying to leave your room.

But luck was on my side. Successfully squeezing myself through the gap I rushed out into the hallway looking for any movement. But all was silent.

Creeping slowly down the stairs hoping the years of midnight snack sneaking would help me make it down the stairs silently. And I did.

Ensuring that no life forms were around me I reached for the front door and pulled the door handle down and inwardly chuckled as the door slowly opened without making a sound.

Peering out the door slowly I examined the surroundings and looked out for the guards which I knew he had.

It's like God's rooting for me today because I could only see one guard at the gate with his back facing me.

I need to be careful with this. I can't just stroll up and try to punch him out like they do in the movies. I need a weapon. Well, it's too late to go back in the house for a weapon maybe Mother Nature had something more suitable.

Frantically searching the ground around me, all I could see were twigs and leaves.

Yeah like leaves are going to help knock out a 6ft 2 man.

But to my luck a stack of stone slabs caught my eye. Fuck those look heavy. But I was desperate.

Reaching down and firmly wrapping my hands around the slab I carefully picked it up stumbling a little at the heaviness. After spending 20 seconds manoeuvring it into a more comfortable position I slowly creep towards the guard who surprisingly still had his back turned to me.

Grunting slightly as I lifted the slab the man turned around.

My face paled as he looked at a window back at the house and yelled.

"Boss she's escap-"
THWACK

Holy crap. The 6ft 2 guard was knocked out cold. Damn I'm a beast.

Regretfully I had to cut my victorious moment short as an array of men hurdled out of the house and bounded towards me at a frightening pace.

Stumbling backwards I ran as fast as I could to down the long drive in front of the house and back along the road I had been taken down hoping that I would lose them and get help.

I'd only been running for 1 minute and I was struggling to breathe. Damn I'm so unfit.

Throwing myself behind a large tree I hoped that the dark coloured hoodie would blend me in with the dark oak and night sky. The noise of the gravel didn't help, but I could hear loud shouts and the flashes of torches.

Slapping my hand over my mouth, fearful that they would be able to hear my heavy breathing.

Silence.

The footsteps running along the pavement had come to a halt.

And then a deep voice echoed through the night air slicing through the silence.

"So we're playing hide and seek now princess are we?".

I'm sorry if they are errors. I will edit all my chapters soon. Oh my gosh thank you so much for 5K reads!!! It means so much. You're all amazing. ❤️