I read all of them and smiled. I opened the envelope and inside was a small Pandora gift card.  Syd spoke up. "Its got $50 on it and we thought if there was one you could get a charm to represent Amsterdam."
I got up and hugged everyone. "Thank you."
We finished off our drinks and then they went home leaving just me and Shawn. We collected all the mugs and then took them inside before heading upstairs to bed. 
As soon as we got to my room Shawn closed the door and sat me down on the bed.
He pulled out his phone and tapped the screen before putting it down on the side. A few seconds later The Stripper started to play making me burst into laughter.
He started to dance as seductively as he could be he failed making me have to hold back my laughter. He unbuttoned his shirt slowly and then pulled it off before throwing it somewhere on the floor. He picked up some weights that he kept at my house and started to lift them. I rolled my eyes as he showed off but I couldn't help but bite my lip slightly as his muscles were being put to use. He put the weights down and then approached me. He leant down and kissed me before stepping back and pointing to his belt. I undone it and then pulled it off of his pants before letting it drop to the floor. He then undone his pants and slipped them off his legs but one leg got caught on the bottom of his foot making me laugh. He ungracefully unhooked it and then gave me a lap dance but I couldn't stop laughing throughout the entire thing. He gave up dancing and went back to kissing me as he undone my jeans. I slid them off my bum and Shawn finished off the job by pulling them off my legs. He looked down and smiled when he realised I was wearing his favourite panties. He tried to take off my top but couldn't. He broke from a kiss. "How do I undo this?" I smirked. "Like this." I undone the bow on the front of my top. He realised what kind of top it was and then smirked. "Are you wearing anything underneath?"
Nope." I said before continuing to undo it.
I could see him stiffen in his briefs and once all the lace was undone I threw my top on the floor. As soon as it hit the floor Shawn crashed his lips into mine.

***

We woke up early the next morning and packed straight away. I threw everything I could find into my bag and then we set off for the airport. Our flight was just over 8 hours and I spent most of it asleep on Shawn's shoulder.

***

When we arrived at our hotel we unpacked our bags and got ready to go out and find somewhere to eat for dinner. I put on my red wrap tea dress and then applied some makeup. I straightened my hair and then we left the hotel. We searched around for a restaurant until we saw one we liked. It was small and backed onto the canal. It was still warm and light so we sat at a table outside. I scanned the menu for a few minutes before someone came over to take our drinks order. "Can I get you any drinks?" Shawn let me order first. "Can I have a Diet Coke please." The waiter wrote on his pad and then looked at Shawn. "I'll have the same please."
"I'll get your drinks and then I'll come back and take your food order."
Me and Shawn smiled and then he left to get our drinks.
Shortly after he returned with our drinks and then took our food order. I ordered the a chicken wrap with salad and Shawn ordered the steak.
The waiter collected our menus and then looked at me for a moment. "You're looking very lovely tonight, is it a special occasion?"
I smiled hoping he wasn't trying to sell us something. "We're celebrating my birthday."
"How wonderful, I'll see if I can get you some bubbly on the house."
I looked at Shawn and we both smiled. "Thank you."
When he left Shawn looked at me for a moment.
"What?" I asked.
"I don't like the way he was looking at you."
"You don't like the way any guy looks at me."
The waiter returned with a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice. He placed two glasses down on the table infront of us and then popped the cork off before pouring some in our glasses. He placed the bottle back in the bucket and put it in the middle of our table.
"Happy Birthday."
"Thank you very much."
"Can I get you anything else?"
"I think we're all good thank you."
We waited for our food to arrive and then I took a few pictures of our table. Shawn got his phone out and positioned it infront of his face "Smile."
I looked up and quickly grabbed my champagne. I smiled with my teeth and he smiled as he took the photo.
"That's my new background."
I smiled and then grabbed my phone. "I want a new background."
Already holding his champagne glass he looked up at me and then gave me the softest smile.
"Look like you're doing something interesting."
He laughed and then questioned. "What?"
"I wanna take some candid photos of you."
He rolled his eyes and then looked away. I kept pressing the capture button and managed to get some good photos.
I put my phone down. "My turn."
He picked his phone back up and took some pictures of me as I tried to be as candid as I could. He smiled as he pressed his fingers on his phone.
"What one did you choose?" I asked.
He turned his phone around and showed me his new lock screen, it was a photo of me looking out at the canal smiling and tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
Shortly after our food arrived and we ate it enjoying the beautiful view of Amsterdam. Once we were finished we walked along the canal before heading back to our hotel.
I climbed into bed and watched a few YouTube videos before Shawn got into bed. He laid down and I rested my head on his chest. "When is your album coming out?"
He took a deep breath. "This week."
I sat up. "What?! Don't you wanna be at home when it comes out?"
"Not really, why would I want to be at home when I can be here with you..alone." He started to kiss my neck.
I pulled away. "Don't try and seduce me, why?" I can read him like a book. "What are you hiding from?"
He sighed and rubbed his head. "What if I'm not as good as I think I am and my album flops? I'll have to face everyone who said I could make it and accept their sympathy" he paused "I've spent so much of my time on this album I don't want to be a disappointment."
I cupped his cheek and stroked it with my thumb. "You'll never be a disappointment! Not to me and not to your family. The song you wrote for me is beautiful and it means so much to me. As soon as your album is released all your songs are going to mean something to the people who listen to them, your songs are going to help them through whatever they are facing because you are an amazing singer and you will go far."
He suddenly got up and searched his bag for something.
"What are you doing?"
He pulled out his laptop and sat back down next to me. "I'm showing you my album."

***AUTHORS NOTE***

Helloooooooo

Sorry for being annoying and updating so late, I've just started my second year of uni so I've been super busy getting back to my routine after having summer off but I promise I will update more regularly and I won't keep you waiting long...hopefully😂

Don't forget to vote and feel free to comment because I read them all!!

Also follow my instagram if you haven't already for more updates @ heartofshawnx