I was listening with again silent cries, a pound of tears left on his shirt. The way he talked gave me shivers how his eyes filled with rage and pain. My heart throbbed at every word he said, I wasn't ready for this, I never thought he'll open up soon. I placed my cold hand on his warm face bending his head down for our eyes to meet. A proud expression lit my face mixed with the sadness he had, I'll never feel pity for him, it wasn't the right feeling anyways.

"He wanted her, my only sister, the only family left. I never saw him as a dad, the title didn't fit him. He wanted her and I couldn't let him take her. If he did, he'll trade her to a man, or men, who'd treat her like a property, they'll rape her and destroy her innocence and her pure heart. I couldn't let him do it, to his own fucking daughter."

At this point, while he's talking my mind went back to my own mother who sold her own and only daughter to someone she dated, my tears now were for the both of us, I couldn't cry for myself only, for me and him and his sister.

"I- I wished I had you back then, when m-my own mother did it, s-she did it, I c-couldn't d-do anything, she said she's going to get something, y-your sister she at least had y-you," I said some word unclear with my cracking voice.

"It's fine baby, don't cry, Please," he said and I couldn't obey this time but placed one hand on his stomach while the other one on his back drawing circles trying to comfort him.

"What I did, will never be an excuse. The one who was supposed to teach me about life, and educate me and tell me about the first kiss, first prom, first everything was found dead in our own kitchen, on the black tiled floor. Guess who killed him, Talia, guess baby," he said a bitter smile on his face a one I never saw use.

"It w-wasn't you," I said shaking my head.

"But it was, it's me who killed him, my own father," he said a deep dangerous chuckle left his lips allowing me to gasp at the sudden news I was receiving.

"No!" I said shaking my head quickly.

"It's me, Talia, I'm the one who killed him a twelve years old killed his father on seven September on one cold night baby. It's me the monster everyone talked about, the one who saved his sister by killing his father!" he said, furious shouting letting the information get into my closed head.

"You didn't!" I shouted back now standing in one of the corners looking at him with fear, horror and disbelief.

"That's why I don't deserve you Talia, a purely innocent and genuine girl like you. On the other hand, I'm a monster, a beast, a murder."

"NO!!" I was shouting the only word over and over hysterically.

"YES. YES, Talia, get that into your head!" he shouted back.

Minutes of pure silence, me sitting in one of the corners while he's on the edge of the bed.

"If dad didn't do anything, God did," he spoke again, making me eager to hear the rest of the story.

I would never judge him, he did what he did to save his only sister, his only light. It's not an excuse but it happened. What his dad did to him and his sister was deflected towards him. He built this anger and rage and hate inside of them, Joseph is pure he is, deep inside he's innocent and young. Inside of him is a small child begging God to send him some love and someone to help him in this shitty life.

"Few years of pure happiness with her wasn't enough, God took her, he took her from me. He gave her a painful year full of medicines and pain. Cancer, he gave her the only sickness no one knows how to cure. He took her and left me alone, with my fears and nightmares, no one to hold me at night, no one to tell me that what I did was for her. No one to tell God that I did it for her to help her, he took her because of me!" he said, I wasn't looking at him when he spoke afraid what he'll see in my eyes. When he finished I looked at him, his red eyes crying with fatty tears making me cry even harder. I don't like to see him like this, hurt and full of pain.

"I Love you," I said in a low tune and got up, walking with shaky legs and long steps to throw my shaking body at his strong one. "I love you so much, don't leave me, please," I begged unable to stop the words, my hands tight on his neck holding him to dear life.

"I never will, I can't, I can't leave you even if I want too," he said holding me tighter our bodies attached as one. 'I love you,' phrase was said over and over by both of us. Lips kissing every second with slow, short ones just to make sure we're here, together. Not leaving each other not now, not ever.

"I guess God loves me after all," was all he said when we both slept on the same pillow not one inch apart afraid to be separated.

*****************************************

LONNGGGGG ASSSS UPDATEEE GUYSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I'm doing well now. Thank you again for reading can't believe I'm writing this chapter lol!

As usual feel free to VOTE and SHARE.

xoxo...