He stood in front of me for a second before he bent down and sat on the floor, still taller than me seeing me clearly, he held the neckless towards his heart and sigh,

"Turn," one word was enough to make anyone follow the small order he wanted. I turned, his rough warm hand held my hair, I helped him already knowing what he's doing, I felt the cold metal meet my hot skin.

"No," I said when he locked it allowing me to turn back to his sad expression.

"It'll help me sleep," he said looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I can't, it's too much, I don't deserve this," I said my voice cracking begging me to let my tears free again.

"If there's someone who doesn't deserve something it'll be me, I don't deserve you, Talia," his words anger me waking me up from the dizzy state I'm in, why is he thinking this way.

"Shut the fuck up!!" I said standing up, finding every strength to fight his thick head.

"You don't deserve me?! You??" I completed pointing at the shocked Joseph in front of me. "Joseph you saved me, you saved my life, you never left like everyone did, you sticked around. For God's sake you helped me move on, you healed me, you fixed my broken heart with your love, trust and loyalty. Your hugs and the way you held me every night while I cry increased the hope I once lost. So you're the one who deserves someone else, a better person who'll never get you in trouble, someone you won't have to hold every night because she's scared. Someone who'll give you what you need, not me, not an insecure girl like me," I finished, relieved is what I felt when I still found the surprised expression on his face.

"You look sexy when you're angry," he said more to himself pausing as if thinking about it.

"This is what you got out of all the shit I said?"

"No, of course, no," he said thinking again, "The only thing I got is that I can kiss you again," he completed giving me no time to respond when his hot lips attached to my own, anger, passion and desire all filled the kiss, making it hard for me to think or even remember my own name. Our tongues fought while our lips moved in sync till he won the battle making me give up following his fast kisses. My hand pulling his hair softly whenever he bit my bottom lip.

"Please don't say this again," I said when we parted taking deep breaths to fill our empty lungs with air once again.

"I'm getting addicted, shit," he mumbled looking at me.

"Are you even listening to me?" I asked.

"Sit," he ordered and I obeyed sitting on the bed but clearly Joseph had other plans when he raised me earning a gasp and replaced me on his lap, I smiled resting my head on his chest listening to his fast heartbeats.

"This neckless, it means a lot to me, I'll know you're safe when you wear it, I have one too," he said taking the hidden half for me to see, "My mother, gave birth to a girl, she gave us this neckless, saying it was two halves but it'll be a whole once we combine it, she said and promised we'll never be apart," he said playing with the edge of the neckless.

"Your mother is a complete beauty, how lovely of her," I said imagining her soft features as Tom told me once, completely opposite of mine.

"When she died, our once happy family disappeared, dad starts taking drugs and drink unable to stand the fact that his beautiful wife died, it was painful to place your dad every night on the bed because he can't carry his own body. When his money started decreasing he took money from people, with the excuse that he has two children, need to be fed and educated. We never saw good food at home, neither the education both me and my sister needed. We grew up having each other's back both protecting each other and holding the other at night. Marks of his rough hand and leather belt never left my body, neither his terrible words about mom and my sister. He actually never talk to her, said she looks like her wanting nothing to do with her. Until the day he lost so much money in drugs and had to pay back, the payment wasn't money Talia,"