24

Chapter 24- I want you to be happier

3rd Person P.O.V

From the dinner to the hospital. This was one crazy night full of events. He was in the room with (Y/n) as the doctors prepared him for child birth.

Jackson and Jongin were standing ny the room. The real doctors were in there helping the male. They watched everyone in the waiting room from a distance and smirked knowing that they would get what they wanted reguardless of the outcome.

They were playing a dangerous game and this was a game they were more than willing to play. They wanted to enjoy what they were about to do and hopefully things would go as planned.

***

Meanhwhile, (Y/n) was laying on his back with his legs spread and the doctors trying to help him guide the babies out. He pushed and pushed knowing that he was going to be in A lot of pain. For this to be his first pregnancy, he already knew that he was going to he in a ton of pain reguardless. But having twins made this worse.

He continued to push and then a babies head popped out and cries were heard. Yoongi's hand was practially purple at this point. (Y/n) had been squeezing the males hand as hard as possible due to the amount of pain he was in. Jihun had been born first and he still had to push out Soomin. The nurses grabbed Jihun and took him to get cleaned and wrapped up in a blanket.

(Y/n) kept on pushing and was screaming loudly. He was lucky that the walls were sound proof if they weren't.  They would hear him all the way in Canada. He kept pushing more and more 2 minutes went by and Soomin's screams were heard. The nurses came and grabbed her and cleaned her off.

After he was done pushing. The after birth came out and it was a huge mess. It smelled like raw sewage in that room. But even though it was really bad in there a beautiful thing happened and that's what mattered.

***

They finally got the male cleaned up and moved him to another room that he was alone in. They handed him Jihun and Soomin and he held them as They slept. Yoongi watched in awe and (Y/n) handed Soomin to him. "Hey baby girl." He smiled and pecked her forehead.

Minutes later, nurses came back and had them sign their birth certificates and other paperwork. Once that was done, Yoongi sat on the bed while the babies slept in their small beds. "I'm happy babe." He smiled and pecked (Y/n)'s lips. "All that's left is for me to put a pretty ring on that finger of yours." He smiled and kissed his lips this time.

Jackson was listening to their conversation from the other side of the door. They were going to start their plan but security was escorting their men out. Him and Jongin ran to a window and jumped out. They landed safely in the bushes and ran to the van and drove off with the henchmen that made it out.

"Fuck!" He looked at the male and started to curse as they drove off. "We will get them back. One day." They sighed and drove home to devise their plan.

***
1 Month later

The babies are healthier than ever before and (Y/n) is finding trouble in feeding the kids. Yoongi still hasn't figured out what powers they would have yet. The doctor, who was a fairy, had said that they would be able to see their powers take full effect in a mattet of months. The problem was that they didn't know if they would get them at the same time or if they would get them at different times.

(Y/n) had just gotten the babies to bed and he was resting on the couch. Yoongi was busy handling some business with the kingdom and he was in his room. Jungkook was out on a date with Namjoon. Hoseok and Kyungsoo went on a 2 week retreat and his mother was home but running errands around the house.

Within the last month Jackson and Jongin had been very low-key about the whole plan they had. They knew what they needed and wanted to do but couldn't put their plan into any sort of action. Which was strange for them but somehow they managed to make their way through it.

Yoongi has been more on edge since the babies were born. He was worried about their safety and knew that they couldn't be left alone so he had people watch over them when no (Y/n) was asleep or cooking dinner.

He finally finished all of the work he had to get done and ran over to the wolf house. He knocked on the door and a Guard opened it and let him in. He saw (Y/n) and the babies sleeping there. He chuckled and sat on the couch. Once he sat down (Y/n) opened his eyes. "Oh your back" he smiles and gets up as he walks to the stairs holding the babies. Yoongi ran after him and took Jihun and Soomin into his arms. "You rest baby. I put them in their beds." (Y/n) nodded at Yoongi and walked to his bedroom and collapsed on the bed.

Yoongi took the babies to their beds and placed them into them. Once he did that, He ran to (Y/n) and got in the blanket next to him. He pulled the male close to his body as he slept and soon after he fell asleep as well.

A/n: I know it's quite short but I had to give you all an update today! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! Also let me know what you thought about this chapter! And ill see you in the next one bye lovesss 💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕💕❤💕❤💕❤