13

Chapter 13- Gala Pt. 1

Jungkook's P.O.V

I decided to spend the night with Namjoon. I woke up the next morning and saw the note on the counter. It was from the queen. "Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi." Is what it read on the envelope. I tapped Namjoon and he woke up. "Babe? There is a letter for you and Yoongi. It's from the Queen." I smiled and sat on his lap bouncing to wake him up.

I felt something hard poke me and next I knew. I was pinned to the bed and Namjoon grinded on me. "Ah~ Namjoon. There is a letter~" I let out a moan. "Okay the letter can wait until after we fuck." I blushed looking up at him. "It's from the Queen." He looked at me. "Ugh, fine." I laughed. "Hehe, it's for you and Yoongi. Don't read it in front of me. Wait till he gets back from my house." I giggled and walked to the bathroom getting ready for the day ahead.

Once I got ready I looked at Namjoon, "I'll be back later tonight love. Me and (Y/n) are going to the mall. Gotta pick some outfits." I giggled and left his house heading home. Within an hour I arrived and headed inside. Everyone was going crazy trying to prep for tomorrow. Hoseok was telling people where to put things and where things needed to he placed. Yoongi was helping carry things to the van and (Y/n) was talking to our designer about color choices. I looked at (Y/n). "Hey Do you need any help?" He nodded. "Yes, should we go with Purple or blue napkins?" He laughed. "I'm kidding but we can go pick out our dresses." I chuckled. "Alright and Tell Yoongi that   there is a letter for him and Namjoon." He nodded and walked over to Yoongi.

I headed up to our room and changed quickly before heading downstairs to leave with (Y/n). "You ready?" He nodded and we left the house heading to the mall. We got in the car and started to drive to the Mall. "What Do you want to wear to the gala?" He asked. "Dress or Suit?" I thought for a moment. "I'm probably gonna get a Suit. What about you?" He smiled. "Well I was gonna get a dress." I smiled at him. "It will look beautiful on you. What is the theme for the Gala?" I continued to drive.  "Well we wanted to do mascarade but it is over used so we are going with a Kindom theme." I smiled. "So like prince's and princesses and stuff?" He nodded.

I pulled into the parking lot of a clothing store. "Well we cab buy your dress and my suit here." He nodded and we got out of the car. I locked it and we went inside. "Look at that!" He pointed to a nice royal purple suit. With a black tie. "It's really cute cookie! And it would match Namjoon's color! I picked out their colors for them." He giggled. "Well my mom helped me. But he is wearing your favorite color." My eyes brightened up. "Well then what suit should I wear? There is this cute option!" I pointed to the white suit with a red tie. "Then this." A black suit with a red tie. "Ooh this" a gold suit with a red tie. "Okay I say go with the color that you feel the best in." I walked over to the suits after hearing (Y/n)'s advice. I looked at the black one with the red tie and picked it out. "Nice choice!" I smiled. "Thanks."

"Now we have to find your dress." He bit his lip. "Me and Yoongi are supposed to match according to my mom and he is wearing a black suit with a Purple tie." He paused. "My mom said to ether find a black dress or a Purple one. And I can't see my self in a black dress so let's look for purple." I laughed and we ran to the dress section and I looked at the options. The people in the store who were shopping gave (Y/n) some dirty looks and I gave them a death glare making them look away. There lots of purple dresses but (Y/n) loved this one the most.

Since (Y/n) is a boy we had to find one that didn't have the padding for breasts so this one worked perfectly

Since (Y/n) is a boy we had to find one that didn't have the padding for breasts so this one worked perfectly. Now onto the shoes. I went with a simple Italian leather shoe and we went to find (Y/n) a pair of heels. (Y/n) tapped me on the shoulder and my mouth dropped at the heels he wanted.  A woman was looking at them bit he took the pair before she could. The woman grunted and walked off. We exchanged a laugh and I looked at them. "Lets hope that these beauties don't get damaged."

Me and (Y/n) paid for the items and the store clerk started to flirt with him

Me and (Y/n) paid for the items and the store clerk started to flirt with him. "Sorry I am taken sir." He handed me our stuff and licked his lips looking at (Y/n) why don't you come here and give me some pleasure.  Me and (Y/n) bolted out of that store and ran to the car. We placed our things in the back seat. I got in the driver's side and (Y/n) got into the passenger's side. I Locked the doors and we drove off heading back to the house.

Once we arrived to the house I got out and grabbed our things heading inside with (Y/n). "Mom we are back." He spoke and we walked upstairs to our room hanging up our stuff in the closet. I sighed. "That guy in the store was so fucking creepy." He looked around. "Yeah. My mom wants me to wear a crown for the Gala tomorrow night."  I looked over at the clock. "I wonder how the boys day went." I laughed and looked out of the window. "They most likely had an easy day picking out suits." I looked at (Y/n) and smiled. "The gala is going to be so much fun tonight." He giggled and nodded. "Yeah I am really excited for it."

I got up and headed to the bathroom. "I'm gonna shower and head to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." He nodded. "I'm coming in after you."

After we both showered we headed to bed. We both had to wake up early cause of all of the planning that  had to be done.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! Also let me know what you thought about this chapter! And I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss! ❤❤❤❤❤❤