16

Chapter 16- Fighting for my Mate

3rd Person P.O.V.

A few days had passed since the Gala and (Y/n) hadn't been feeling his absolute best. He was throwing up every morning and Yoongi couldn't figure out what was wrong with his lover.

(Y/n) laid in the bed and was currently being taken care of by Jungkook. Since Yoongi had to attend to his royal duties he couldn't always be there during this time. His mother and father were going to return from their trip and wanted to meet (Y/n) oh so desperately. The was Yoongi would speak about how amazing (Y/n) was, really captured their interest. Yoongi had to help arrange a time and day for this to happen. But with (Y/n) being so sick it was hard to even decide when that was going to take place.

"Is he getting any better?" Luna asked and had the maids bring in a bowl of soup. Jungkook shook his head. "No he keeps throwing up." Luna sighed. "I'll have the medic come by and check on you. I might have to run a few tests but for now just rest okay baby?" Luna kissed his forehead and walked out of the room.

Jungkook looked at (Y/n), "I know you dont feel good but I'm still trying to figure out what's wrong. I mean it's been a few weeks since the gala and you are just now getting sick." He looked at the TV. "Hm maybe the oysters you ate are finally getting to you."

(Y/n) let out a chuckle and shook his head. "Its not that, but I really do want to know what in the world is going on with my body." Jungkook nodded. "Eat the soup before your mother has a heart attack."

***

Yoongi was on his way to see (Y/n). He wanted to be there when the doctor would explain what was wrong. He soon arrived at (Y/n)'s house and walked up to the door giving it a gentle knock.

Jungkook answered the door and smiled. "Hey Yoongi. Did Namjoon come with you?" Yoongi shook his head. "Nope, he had to handle some business but you can see him later if you want." Jungkook nodded. "Okay well (Y/n) is upstairs eating his soup"

Yoongi nodded and walked upstairs. He knocked on the door and heard a voice say to come in. "Hey baby how are you feeling?" Yoongi asked and kissed (Y/n)'s forehead. "I am feeling slightly better but the doctor will be here soon." He sighed and looked at him. "How has everything been with you?"

Yoongi looked at him. "Well my parents had just returned home and they are really excited to meet you. But when you are feeling better." He smiled and (Y/n) nodded. Within a matter of minutes the doctor came in with her equipment. "Hello Mr. (L/n) I am your doctor and here to see what was wrong." (Y/n) nodded and the doctor set up.

She checked everything and he seemed to be fine. "Hmm you seem okay, but you are just throwing up. Okay I need you to lift up your shirt." She took out an ultrasound machine and poured the clear Jelly on (Y/n)'s stomach. "W-Wait- are you saying that I-" She stopped him. "I'm going to check if you two are about to be parents." Yoongi smiled and held his hand. "Its going to be okay baby."

Jungkook was watching intently as and image appeared on screen. The doctor zoomed in on a large dot. "Congratulations you two are parents." Yoongi smiled and looked at (Y/n)'s face seeing that he was crying. "Baby are you okay?" He held his hand. "Yes I'm just happy to know that I am having a baby." The doctor looked at him and nodded. "Well in that case I'll need to check in with you once every week." (Y/n) nodded.

Luna came rushing in. "I heard a baby. Am I getting a grandchild?" She said in an excited voice. Yoongi smiled and nodded. There was alot of tears and hugging that afternoon. Soon Yoongi had to go back home and he kissed (Y/n)'s cheek. "I love you baby and I'm going to tell my parents the good news. I'll be back in the morning to check on you." Yoongi smiled and turned to a bat then flew home.

Once he arrived home he explained everything to his parents. "Hmm you get a boyfriend and knock him up. Good job my boy." Yoongi's father said. "Yes now I must meet (Y/n) and his mother. We have a baby shower to plan." She cheered and ran off to her room to prepare. "Your mother seems a bit more excited then me but I am happy for you. I just can't believe that the first generation of the Min family will be brought into this world within a matter of months." Yoongi nodded. "I'm ready dad. I just want my child here." His father chuckled. "Trust me when I found out your mother was having you and your sister I was more than excited."

The two talked and talked until Yoongi got tired. He eventually went back to his room and hopped into the shower. Once he finished showering he turned on the TV and started to watch Netflix. An hour went by before he fell asleep.

***

While Yoongi slept Jongin and Jackson were walking outside of the castle. "Jackson I see you having your eyes on Yoongi's boy." Jongin smirked. "You should be able to have the Male for yourself right?"

Jackson looked at him. "I guess I should have him I mean you want Jungkook so we should both get what we want." He chuckled and looked at Jongin. "Well what are we gonna do. I want that boy." Jackson sighed.

Just then Jongin got an idea. "I have the perfect plan. But in order for this to work we must observe them for at least a day." Jackson smirked and the two ran off.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! And let me know what you think about this chapter! And I'll see you in the next one bye lovesss 💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕