27

Chapter 27- Move in for the kill

3 years later...

3rd Person P.O.V

The Twins have been getting bigger each year and are now 5 years old. It felt like time flew fast. (Y/n) and Yoongi were now the current rulers of the London since Yoongi's dad stepped down. His parents moved out of the castle and live in a mansion that isn't too far from the Castle.

As each year went by Jongin and Jackson worked hard on perfecting their plan of revenge. Since Jungkook and Namjoon moved away to another town their main targets were (Y/n) and the twins. At this point they knew that Yoongi would be destroyed if he lost either of them. So they decided on kidnapping the twins.

(Y/n) was sitting on the couch with the kids while watching a movie. Yoongi was at an important meeting so he couldn't be home. This made things much easier for The two stalkers now knowing that they were alone. Yes (Y/n) was a skilled fighter but he couldn't take them all on at once right? That's what they thought.

Jongin snuck in through the roof and Jackson slipped through a window. They were taking out their army easily. (Y/n) heard the noise and told the kids to hide in a small room under the stairs that they called their hide out. "Go to your hideout and call appa." He smiled at them and kissed their cheeks and hugged them tightly. "Eomma will be back soon." He held back tears and they nodded. "I love you both very much." The hugged him one last time. "We love you too Eomma." They ran to the hideout. Soomin had tears running down her face.

She had a feeling she knew where (Y/n) was going and Jihun wiped her tears and hugged her. They grabbed (Y/n)'s phone and dialed their father.

(Y/n) was by the stairs when he saw Jongin and Jackson. "Looking for someone?" They smirked and ran towards him. He dodged their attack and used his ice powers to freeze Jongin's hand to the wall. He then made and ice dagger and chopped the hand off causing blood to splatter on the walls.  "Fuck with me and my family or ill take away your other body parts." Jongin grunted and tried to run at (Y/n) and tried kicking him but (Y/n) dodged and went to stab him but Jackson kicked him in the chest.

"Fuck." (Y/n) grunted and ran to Jongin. He planned to finish the male off first since he had no help. He went to grab his Katana and took it out. Jackson smirked and threw a blade at the boy and it caused him to get a cut on his cheek.

As the battle went on Jihun was calling Yoongi till he finally answered. "Hello?" He spoke. "Appa! Eomma's in trouble. There is a lot of yelling and fighting. Hurry home appa!" He spoke and Yoongi was worried. "Appa is on his way." He spoke and hung up. The two hugged each other.

(Y/n) was on the floor and Jackson was on top of him. He kicked the boy in the balls and ran to Jongin. He took his Katana and made a clean slice on his neck causing his head to detach from his body. "JONGIN!!!" Jackson screamed and tackled (Y/n). The katana went flying across the room and Jackson took his fangs out and tried to bite (Y/n).

He managed to bite the male and (Y/n) screamed in pain. He changed to his wolf form and jumped on Jackson and bit into his leg and dragged him. Jackson kicked him off and stabbed him while he was in his wolf form. (Y/n) ran up the stairs to create a distance but Jackson managed to catch up. He grabbed (Y/n) and threw him through the roof.

(Y/n) went back to his human form and he hand Jackson were fighting on the roof of the balcony. Yoongi had made it home with Jungkook and Namjoon. He saw Jongin's headless body then looked at the blood and the hole in the celing. "Appa! Is that you??!" Soomin called and ran out to her dad with Jihun following him. They hugged and Yoongi looked at Jungkook. "You stay with the kids. Me and Namjoon will find (Y/n)" Jungkook nodded and took the kids to a safe place.

Jackson and (Y/n) went from fighting on the roof to now fighting in the back yard where the basket ball court was. The male used his ice magic to help land hits on Jackson but he dodged every chance. Yoongi and Namjoon ran out to help but (Y/n) noticed and trapped them in a protective force field. "Look at the princess trying to save the day." Jackson mocked and kicked (Y/n) to the ground.

He made eye contact with Yoongi and smiled a little. 'I love you.' He mouthed and ran to Jackson. "If I die your coming with me." He smirked and his eyes glowed a pale blue. He shot a barrage of ice daggers at Jackson making sure they all hit him.

Jackson was stabbed in the chest but with every last bit of strength he grabbed the males katana. "A life for a life." He smirked and stabbed the blade into (Y/n)'s stomach and dragged the blade up and (Y/n) screamed in pain. He grabbed an ice dagger and shoved it in Jackson's hand before he collapsed.

The magic stopped and the force field broke. (Y/n) laid there with a katana right through his body blood pouring out of his mouth. Yoongi kicked Jackson in the throat and Namjoon joined in. Yoongi grabbed an ice dagger and stabbed Jackson in the throat and watched his body slip into the pool.

They both looked at (Y/n). Yoongi fell to his knees. "You can't leave me now." He had tears running down his face. "My love." (Y/n) spoke in a raspy and pained breath. "Our journey ends here. I'm sorry...I can't go on. I'm cut open. Tell Soomin and Jihun I love them. He looked at Namjoon. "Tell Jungkook that ill miss him dearly. And that I love him." He looked at Yoongi. "Good bye my love." He smiled and it soon faded once his eyes turned a dull color and his skin went cold. He was now lifeless."

Yoongi was upset, pissed, sad, hurt. Every possible way to describe pain is what he felt right now. He hugged (Y/n)'s limp body and shook him. Namjoon patted his back he had his own tears in his eyes. Yoongi left the body and had called someone to clean up his lovers dead body so that it could be prepared for a funeral.

He walked into his castle and walked to his kids. He held them and cried. With them not seeing their Eomma they could guess what happened and cried along with Jungkook and Namjoon.

***

For the past few months things haven't been the same. The media has been harassing Yoongi to talk about the death of (Y/n). The kids haven't gone to school. Jungkook hasn't been doing anything productive. Luna was destroyed and broken. Yoongi was a mixure of everyone's emotions.

Life wasn't the same without (Y/n) and they knew it never would be.

The end.

A/n: I am happy to say that the book has ended. I had fun writing the book and hopefully you guys enjoyed it! Even if not all endings are happy. Ill post the epilogue tomorrow. Let me know what you all thought about the final chapter and the book in general. Comment down below and ill see you then bye lovesss ❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤