06

Chapter 6- Alone time.

Yoongi's P.O.V

After spending a nice afternoon with (Y/n) I headed home in bat form. Once I arrived home I headed up to my room to shower. I checked my phone seeing a message from my mom.

'Son, we love you and accept your lover being a wolf. I know you will lead the kindom well and we are counting on you! Make us proud and call us if you need anything. Love you! ❤'

I smiled at the message. I am really happy my parents accept my partener being a Wolf. Since my mom and dad don't rule over this kindom anymore I have to take control and I need the perfect Queen by my side to do exactly that.

Suddenly a knock was heard on my door and I opened the door seeing Namjoon and letting him in. "I see you  had fun with (Y/n)" he smirked and I blushed. "Shut up. We only had a make out session." Namjoon smirked. "Well let's just hope that this make out session will help in making you his mate."

I nodded and looked at him. "So how was your date with Jungkook?" I smiled at him while looking through my drawer for Boxers. I grabbed my towel and looked at Namjoon and sat on my bed. "Well our date went well. We ended up making out in the cafe he sat on my lap and gave me a little thigh ride." I smirked. "Wow I didn't think you would get that kinky in public." He chuckled and nodded.  "Hey you know that I am full of surprises." I nodded and looked at him. "Well I will shower and meet you down stairs to finally beat your ass in Smash bros." He laughed. "Well see about that." I rolled my eyes and walked into the bathroom.

I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the shower. I couldn't get my mind off of (Y/n) his delicious curves and bouncy ass. And the way he looked in only a shirt and panties turned me on and I couldn't help but grow a boner while i was showering. I changed the water to cold for a few seconds to calm my boner down. Once it was soft I continued on with my shower.

It took over 30 minutes but I got done in the shower. I came out with just my towel around my waist and I looked for my shorts I slid my boxers on and after put my shorts on heading down stairs sitting on the couch next to Namjoon. "You ready?" I smirked at him and he nodded Turning on the Wii U. I grabbed the Game pad and he took the Game give controller and we started to play.

We were on the Game for about 1 hour. And each round I kept on winning. "I guess you got a bit too cocky." I laughed at him. We were about to start the game when I heard a scream. My vampire hearing helped me. I quickly knew who it was. Me and Namjoon exchanged a look. I threw on a black sweater and changed to grey sweat pants and to Me. Namjoon did the same and we used our vampire speed. 'I'm coming (Y/n)' within seconds we arrived at the wolf mansion. I knocked on the door and Jungkook opened it immediately running into Namjoon's arms. I saw that my (Y/n) was being touched inappropriately and I kicked male who was ontop of him. I kicked the males head knocking him out. 

I picked up (Y/n) and he hopped in my waist as I held him. I grabbed his chin pulling him into a passionate kiss. "Babe... you should go before my mom senses you two." I smirked. "You two are coming with us." Namjoon nodded.  "I think it would be best. I know he is your friend but that male can't be trusted." I nodded looking into his eyes. "Just tell your mom you are going camping with Kookie." He nodded and pulled Jungkook to where his mom was. Me and Namjoon ran out. I closed the door and hid behind a tree waiting for the other two to leave the house.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Me and (Y/n) took a glance out of the window seeing our boyfriends go to hiding spots. We ran up stairs to his mother's room and he knocked on the door. "Mom~" he called out and she opened the door looking at us with a warm smile. "What is it sweetie." I smiled at her. "Can me and Kookie go out and camp in the forest tonight? We will have our phones and be there if you need anything!" She smiled and had a look of thought on her face. "Sure why not. But tomorrow none of the pack members will be here. I will also be gone so take your keys and be safe. You don't know what lurks in those woods." We hugged her. "Thank you~" I smiled and we walked off to our shared bedroom to go and take some clothes to sleep with. I haven't been to Yoongi's house in a while. I went there when Namjoon was alone and he was getting ready for our first official date.

We finished the packing that we needed to do and went downstairs. I grabbed my Keys and we walked to where our lovers were hiding and I kissed Namjoon's cheek and (Y/n) did the same too Yoongi. "Ready to go baby?" I nodded and we all started to walk towards their house.

When we arrived. Their mansion was definitely wider and more spacious than ours was. Yoongi unlocked the door and he ran to his bedroom pulling (Y/n) along. I followed Namjoon to his room and he sat on the bed.  I got on his lap and he kissed me. We have had our first time together and he wore a condom. But the next time I am in heat he won't.

I looked over at him. "I love you." He smiled and Pulled me closer. "I love you too." He pulled back the covers and I laid next to him cuddling.

Your P.O.V

I felt Yoongi drag me to his bedroom. We walked in and I plopped on the bed. I needed to shower so i took out a shirt and pink lace panties along with pink stockings I wrapped them in a shirt so Yoongi wouldn't see. "I'm going to shower." He nodded and sat in bed on his phone. 

I took a quick shower and got out drying off with a towel. I slid on the pink lace panties. Then put the large shirt on. Then I grabbed the stockings and slid those on. I didn't know if Yoongi liked them so i just went with it and wore them. I walked into  his bedroom again and slid under the blanket next to him. "Damn Kitten, you look so good." He licked his lips and I blushed.  "T-Thanks, you do too." I smiled and  cuddled against him. "You know if I could right now I would make endless love to you." I blushed and he licked my neck.  "I can't Mark you just yet baby boy." I nodded. He turned the lights off and we just cuddled. We didn't go to sleep but sat there and enjoyed each other's company. "Yoongi did you ever love someone?" I felt him freeze a bit. "Like before me." He kissed the back of my neck. "Yes baby, I did but he broke my heart. I rather not talk about it now babe." I nodded and decided to not press further with the questions.

"Babe why do you think your mom doesn't like me?" I gulped. "It's mostly Hoseok's fault. He tries convincing her by saying that you are out to kill me." I felt tears run down my face. "I just wish I knew why he did that you know." I put my face in Yoongi's muscular chest. I felt his arms wrap around my body. "Don't worry baby boy. As long as you stay in my arms he can't hurt you no more." I smiled and he pecked my lips. A while after that I fell asleep in Yoongi's Arms

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! Also let me know what you think will happen next. Anyways see you all soon. Bye lovesss ❤❤💕💕💕