18

Chapter 18- Protection

A/n: The picture above is not my fan art!

3rd Person P.O.V

A lot was running through Yoongi's brain. He had to make sure they didn't bring harm to the baby or (Y/n) everyone was on high alert and (Y/n) wasn't allowed to leave the house unless somone escorted him there.

He felt like a baby at times, but he knew that this was only for his protection. It was 5:00 in the morning when (Y/n) left the bed to go to the kitchen everyone in the house was fast asleep. However the guards were awake and outside of all the exits.

'Aish...why can't I have a peaceful pregnancy...' He thought and sat on the couch. Yoongi was fast asleep so he wouldn't be waking up anytime soon. 'Why does it feel like the world is spinning too fast?' He sighed and just sat there with his thoughts as he rubbed his rather large belly. 'I can't wait to meet you my angels.' He smiled and walked to the fridge to get a glass of water when he heard a snapping sound.

(Y/n) looked around and saw a mouse in the mouse trap. 'Ah that's what I heard.' He put the mouse and the trap into a bag then threw it outside in the trash can. The Guards just smiled and continued to watch. After that (Y/n) washed his hands and dried them. Then he walked up the stairs and into his room. He saw that Yoongi was still asleep and smiled. He got back in the bed and felt the older male's arms wrap around him again and he slowly fell asleep.

***

It was now 12 in the afternoon and everyone was up except for (Y/n). Yoongi went to the store with Namjoon to buy some more things for the baby. Jungkook sat there and watched over (Y/n) until they came back. While he was on his phone he heard a snapping sound again. He looked and saw that a mouse was caught in a trap. He picked it up and looked at it then threw it over the balcony and watched as a Garden snake devoured the little mouse.

Jungkook sighed and looked around before returning to his phone. He turned around to make sure that (Y/n) was alright and then went back to texting. What he didn't know was that he was being watched and so was (Y/n). 

An hour goes by and the boys come back from the store. Once they finished putting everything away, Yoongi and Namjoon ran upstairs to (Y/n)'s room. They walked in and this time (Y/n) was awake and eating while Jungkook was playing Smash Bros ultimate.  Yoongi walked over and kissed his Lovers cheek. Namjoon did the same and the two walked out to give Yoongi and (Y/n) some space.

"How are you feeling?" Yoongi asked and pulled the boy into his lap. "Is everything okay with the baby?" (Y/n) nodded. "Yeah." Yoongi smiled. "Is anything else on your mind?" The shorter male shook his head. "No nothing is bothering me too much."

Yoongi kissed the baby bump and smiled up at the male. "We will get to see you soon my loves." He chuckled. The two boys cuddled in bed once (Y/n) finished eating. They spoke about various things and their plans for the baby. As the couple laid down they didn't relize that a certain someone was watching from a distance.

***

A week went by and there was still no sign of Jackson or Jongin. Even though they haven't been seen everyone was still on high alert. Today Yoongi was more nervous than ever. He had to run a few errands for his parents so he wasn't able to see (Y/n) until the night.

Jungkook and Hoseok were walking around a party store and they were searching for things to buy so that (Y/n)'s baby shower was perfect. He knew about the party but they didn't want him to stress. He also wanted to reveal the Genders of the babies and surprise Yoongi. "Okay Hoseok, we need to find blue and pink for the babies. Since the Gender is a surprise we will need to decorate with both colors. This will also be the first time Yoongi's parents meet Luna." Hoseok nodded at Jungook's statement and the two ran down the baby isle and started getting random things needed for the party.

They had bought paper plates that were pink and blue amongst other things that were needed. Once they finished the supplies they brought it to the party Venue and the official party planner was there. "Hello we brought all of the supplies for the party." Hoseok spoke to the female. "Ah yes thank you both so much." She smiled and told people where to put things. "I love planning baby showers. Especially when its for two men!"

She seemed a little too happy and it was really weird to both males. "Well I'll get everything done around here. When everything is done Ill give you both a call." She smiled. "Oh what's your name?" Jungkook asked. "Oh my name is Naeyeon." He nodded and left the party Venue with Hoseok.

They arrived back at the house and (Y/n) was eating some more food while Kyungsoo watched TV.  "Aren't you excited to be having the baby?" (Y/n) nodded. "Yes but also very nervous. Tomorrow will be the very first time my mother meets Yoongi's parents." Kyungsoo nodded. "I see why that would make you nervous." He chuckled.

Jungkook walked over to (Y/n). "Oh hey Jungkook. Did everything go well with the planner?" He nodded then Hoseok spoke up. "She's just really weird. She seemed way too happy about this party." (Y/n) chuckled. "Well she's known my mom for years and has planned all of our events so we should trust her." Both males nodded. Hoseok sat next to Kyungsoo on the couch while Jungkook and (Y/n) went upstairs to play smash ultimate.

While they played, the same male from before had been watching the two from a distance. 'Soon we will strike. Very soon'

A/n: I hope you all Enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and comment! Also let me know what you thought about this chapter! And ill see you in the next one, bye lovessss 💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕❤❤❤❤💕❤❤💕❤💕❤❤💕💕💕❤❤💕❤💕❤❤💕❤❤💕