11

Chapter 11- Heat Pt. 2

Your P.O.V

I kept on running through the forest with Jungkook behind me. The scent of vanilla got stronger as I got closer.

A/n: There will be smut! So be prepared for it when it happens. 😏😏😏. If you don't want to read it just skip to the fluff afterwards.

I saw Yoongi sitting by the water and the Vanilla smell was peeling off of him. I tackled him and licked his face turning to my Human form. "Babe you are my mate." He smirked. "I know babe I could smell the Vanilla and I can smell you coming."  I giggled and he pulled me into a kiss. Namjoon showed up and Was with Jungkook. They walked off somewhere to give us our space.

We started making out on the grass this kiss was passionate yet needy. I pulled back. "We can't here." I kissed him again needing to mate with him. "Okay babe." I got on his back and held on to him as he used his vampire speed to get us back to his place. I jumped off of him and he opened the door locking it. He pinned me to the wall and started to kiss me.

3rd Person P.O.V

(Y/n) was pinned against the wall by Yoongi and they were in a heated and intense kiss. Yoongi never had this feeling before. It was his first time dating a wolf so the feeling was really new to him as well. Yoongi pulled at (Y/n)'s shirt tugging it off then going back to kissing his lover. (Y/n) hopped in Yoongi's waist and Yoongi carried him up the stairs while more clothing was being removed.

Once they got to Yoongi's room he threw (Y/n) on the bed. Both were now only in boxers. (Y/n)'s eyes filled with Lust and so we're Yoongi's. The two continued their make out session before Yoongi left kisses down his neck he stuck out his tong on (Y/n)' neck searching for his sweet spot. Once he found it he sank his fangs into the males skin causing him to release a breathy moan. This is how vampires marked their lovers and to wolves the marking process was important. After that he pulled his fangs out and licked the blood that was left on (Y/n)'s skin. Yoongi smirked and left little hickeys around the fang marks while (Y/n) was a moaning mess.

Yoongi put his knee in between (Y/n)'s legs teasing him and getting moans out of the omega. "Y-Yoongi~" he let out a moan of ecstasy. Yoongi smirked at him. "Yes baby boy?" He looked at him while continuing to press his knee on the youngers hardened member. "I-I need you ah~" he panted and Yoongi smirked He removed his knees giving (Y/n) the chance to fill their positions. He was ontop of Yoongi and smirked and pulled the males boxers down with his teeth.

(Y/n) let Yoongi's 10 inch cock hit the cold air. "F-Fuck baby." Yoongi moaned and (Y/n) got to work and started off by licking from base to tip. He was Teasing Yoongi and smirked. (Y/n) sucked on the head of his cock. Yoongi tangled his fingers in (Y/n)'s hair pushing him further down his cock. (Y/n)'s nose touched Yoongi's lower abdomen and continued to give his lover a blow job. At first (Y/n) started off slow but then picked up the speed once he felt Yoongi tug at his hair harder. "Ah (Y/n)!"

(Y/n) started to suck faster and deeper letting Yoongi's cock hit his  throat. (Y/n) sucked faster and faster playing with Yoongi's balls as he did so. He licked up the precum that leaked out of his cock. And went back to sucking. Yoongi sat up and started to slowly thrust into (Y/n)'s mouth. He kept on sucking and Yoongi threw his head back. "Fuck baby boy!" Yoongi moaned and cummed Into (Y/n)'s mouth filling up his cheeks. Not a drop of cum left (Y/n)'s mouth and he swallowed teasing Yoongi's cum. "Mmm daddy~" Yoongi smirked and made (Y/n) lay on his stomach.

"Ass in the air baby boy." (Y/n) nodded and lifted his plump ass in the air. Yoongi grabbed the strawberry scented lube and kept it on his side. He licked both of (Y/n)'s ass cheeks before licking his entrance and inserting his tongue as he ate him out. While Yoongi did this he gave (Y/n)' was a few slaps causing the (H/c) male to moan. "Y-Yoongi~ah!" He moaned and Yoongi pulled away from his ass pouring lube onto his fingers and looked at his lover.

"Let me look at you baby." (Y/n) laid on his back and Yoongi began to finger (Y/n).  "Ah~" he let out a soft moan while having his fingers inside of (Y/n). He then inserted a second finger and started moving them in and out curling them up causing the males moans to get louder. "Yoongi!" He moaned and Yoongi put in a third finger going a little bit faster. "Y-Yoongi~ Im gonna cum!" Yoongi smirked. "Cum for daddy." He pulled his fingers out and started sucking (Y/n)'s cock letting his lover cum Into his mouth. Yoongi swallowed. "Ah~" he looked down at (Y/n).

"Ready baby?" He smirked and grabbed his hardened cock pouring lube onto it. (Y/n) nodded and Yoongi pushed the head in. (Y/n)'s toes curled and he bit his lip. "F-Fuck." Yoongi slid all of the way in allowing (Y/n) to adjust to his size. Their eyes were filled with Lust and desire.  "Y-You can m-move." Yoongi let out a moan moving his hair back and thrusters slowly not wanting to hurt his lover. "Fuck babe so tight." He moaned and moved a little faster. "Ah Yoongi!" He moaned and was begging the male to move faster. "Ahh Yoongi! Faster!" He moaned and Yoongi nodded moving faster. The only thing that filled the air were their moans and the sound of skin slapping.

(Y/n) was in complete ecstasy as Yoongi thruster faster. "Harder Yoongi don't stop ah!" He moaned and now Yoongi thruster harder and rougher into (Y/n) feeling his climax approach. "Fuck baby boy~!" Yoongi moaned as his thrust got faster. He put one of (Y/n)'s legs on his shoulder hitting the males sweet spot. "Fuck! Yoongi! Harder! Ah right there fuck!" He moaned and the two continued to make love. "Y-Yoongi Im gonna cum!" He moaned and Yoongi nodded. "M-Me two!" Soon they both Climaxed. "YOONGI!" "(Y/N)!" Yoongi cummed deep inside of (Y/n) and (Y/n)'s Cum landed on his stomach. Yoongi grabbed a nearby towel and slowly pulled out cleaning off his cock and licking up (Y/n)'s Cum.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I collapsed on the bed next to (Y/n) and pulled him close. "I love you babe." He smiled and looked at me. "I love you too." I kissed his swollen lips and looked at my Mark on his neck. "Now everyone will know that you are mine." He smiled and I pulled the blanket over us and fell asleep with him in my arms.

A/n: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! That was some smut lol. Like I said if you didn't want to read it you could just skip here. But yeah please vote and comment, let me know what you thought about this chapter! And I will see you in the next one bye lovesss ❤❤💕💕💕💙