Burn the Stage Ep 6

Start from the beginning

Everyone laughed as they started the choreography for "Boy In Luv" as Darling smiled in embarrassment.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

The Wings Tour D+71
Indonesia
Jakarta, 2017.04.29

"Do you have a trainer of any sort?" The interviewer asked, Darling was taken back by the question, not expecting it.

"No, I fully respect those that do. I personally just don't have a trainer." Darling said.

"I personally enjoy Jimin's voice a lot, it honestly something you won't hear twice. Nothing compares to it."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

The Wings Tour D+78
Philippines
Manila, 2017.05.06-07

"I honestly do believe we have a system, Sure we've only been doing this for a few months, but honestly we have gone through this so many times that we have this routine. It's such an adrenaline rush knowing that you look so cool in front of so many people, I think that sounds pretty selfish, but honestly it's such an amazing feeling."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"You're eating again?" Hoseok asked, Darling's head rested on Jin's thigh as her eyes were closed, trying to take a nap.

"Mine too." Jin ordered, hoping Jungkook would follow.

"Okay." Jungkook said as Hoseok and Jin "Ooo'd" in shock.

"He's a good one." Jin said as Hoseok agreed and Darling shifted, both men silencing as Darling continued to nap.

"Jungkook I trust you and I'll follow you." Jin said. Jungkook returned with the two plastic bowls and handed one to Jin.

"Are there mushrooms in this ramen (ramyeon)?" Jin asked in confusion. He started to mix the ramen together as Jungkook smiled.

"It's a chocolate ball!" Jin announced in pain as everyone laughed. Darling got angry and got up from Her spot and left the room in anger.

"Sorry Darling!" Jin apologized

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

2017.05.13
The Wings Tour, D+85
Hong Kong

The stylists quickly used their blow dryers to dry everyone's hair from sweat. Everyone changed into their own personal outfits for their solos as Darling's group of stylists curled her hair into waves as they re-made her makeup. Her right leg started to bounce in anticipation and anxiety as she waited for her cue to go on stage.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Chai Darling? Well I guess she's someone who wants everyone to be happy, wants the whole world to be happy. She likes nature and comic books and enjoys beating her friend Jungkook in Overwatch-" she laughs "-she enjoys being with her friends laughing and enjoying every moment she is still breathing." Darling stops talking as she looks away from the camera.

"Justice? Justice is..." she pauses "Justice just wants what is best for the rest of her members and crew and team. She keeps her problems to herself and tries to figure them out alone because she knows very well that those are her problems and only hers, she wants everyone to be stress free, and if that means having to be stressed herself, well then I guess that is just something she will sacrifice."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Namjoon is injured."

"What?" Confusion was present on Darling's face as she looked to one of her other stylists. Eui was trying to recreate Darling's wavy hair as everyone else ran around the room getting the next outfit change ready.

"He's still going on."

"Well I guess I can't do much about it, can I?" Darling said sadly, her left elbow rested on the chair arm chair as her cheek was placed on her fist in sadness.

"He seems ok, and is walking just fine." They told. Darling's tougne pushed onto her right cheek in annoyance.

"Fine. Whatever." Darling sighed in sadness.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

ARMY cheered "Kim Namjoon" which brought everyone a smile onto their faces, especially Darling's. She just wanted everyone to be happy, and knowing that Namjoon wasn't happy about an unexpected injury, but still decided to perform made Darling smile.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"I was not ready to find out we were going to Billboard. I was shocked."

"Billboard is so well known in honestly the whole world. And knowing that we were gonna be there is truly amazing. I remember Tae telling me and at first I didn't believe him, but I saw our outfits and I was stunned. I couldn't believe it-"

"-We really did make it."