Chapter 15

Terrence's POV

Standing in front of her door followed by my soft knocks, I'm wearing a navy blue bomber jacket with a white V-neck shirt inside paired with my black denim pants and black sneakers.
She opened the door and my mouth dropped. My heart skipped a beat and my eyes don't want to blink, afraid to miss the smallest measure of time looking at her.

She's wearing a royal blue dress that settled right half of her long legs, a slit on her right leg that shows more and coated her body like a second skin, emphasizing each curves. It has a thin straps on her shoulders, showing half of her back and her breasts we're slightly peaking, I swallowed a lump in my throat. Her heels we're surely three inches high making us equal in height. Its simple and elegant yet she made it beyond perfection. Her lips we're tinted red, smokey brown eyes with her long lashes, a true temptation, a goddess. Her long brown wavy hair was effortlessly glorious, like she just simply comb it and that's it.

I heard her laugh and she planted a soft kiss on my cheek as she step out from the door. Her smell, Oh God. She's a drug, my drug.

"Thank you for the compliment Terrence." She smiled with confidence. I don't know what to say, lost of words to describe her right now. My reaction says it all.

"Are we going? Or you're just gonna stare at me the whole time?"

I blinked, still recovering and smiled at her. I swallowed hard.

"I think that's the best idea ever. What if we just stay here? We'll just drink together. I'll set up a mini club in my unit just for the two of us. You want a disco light? I'll make one, an illusion or, I'll figure it out." My voice convincing, stammering. Like, how am I want to share her mere sight with other strangers in the club? I just want her for myself, I've never been so selfish in my life until now. That I feel like killing any other man that will look at her in two seconds. Oh, goodness, this woman is ruining me.

She smiled and shook her head.

"Nope. Let's go." She intertwine her hand to mine and took the lead going out of the building making myself busy with her sight. I can't take my eyes off of her and I'm not planning to.

I was confused when we go to her car's direction.

"We're using my car and I'm driving, I don't want to disturb you staring at me." She grinned and winked. I chuckled with her giddiness. She might have flaws but It can't stop me from loving her, all of her.

She opened the door for me for the first time. The only girl who opened the door for me. I was surprised.

"Miles, why are you doing this?" I asked and frowned. I should be the one doing it for her.

"This is my way of thanking you. For everything. You've been treating me like a Queen and I want to return it." She was so genuine and looking at me intently with soft eyes, I feel like floating with her words. "Don't argue with me please? just let me do anything, for tonight." Her eyes we're pleading. I heave a sigh of defeat.
"Ok." I answered shortly and took the seat. She looked at me and smiled before closing the door. I watched her walk to the opposite side so confident, her hair bouncing and her body, I can't stop checking! My hormones are on a panic! What the creep!

She started the engine and drove, still, I'm staring at her dreamily. All my life I've been waiting for this day to come and here she is, driving for me and absolutely driving me even crazier.

"If I'm an icecream, I'm pretty sure melted right now." She said as she glanced at me and laugh softly.

"And I'm so thankful you're not. Are you complaining Ms. Parker?" I asked sounding offensive.

Her laugh grew louder. "No, I'm not complaining Mr. Greenwood."

In a few minutes, we arrived at our destination. I hold her tighter as we enter the club. Loud music, crowded dancefloor, and the smell of mix alcohol floats in the air. But I can say its a classy club. Looking at all the strangers, they all seems from rich families. I see pairs of eyes checking her out and I pulled her closer to me. She's mine you bastards! I feel like throwing a bomb to them.

I looked at her and she was studying the place. Her face we're impassive but I know she's surprised and she's not used to this kind of crowd. For a while, she looked at me and smiled.

"Let's get a drink?" I asked, and I sensed her excitement in her as she bit her lower lip.
She looks so cute right now, and that made me laugh. I ushered her to the bar counter and I ordered our drinks as we took our seats.

"Cheers." I offer and raise my glass to her.

"Cheers, to finally living a carefree life," She said as she raise her glass. "with you." She finished and clinked her glass to mine.

After a couple of shots with our funny conversations, she stood up and took my hand as we walk through the dancefloor. She looked at me, intensely then she closed her eyes as she began to sway her hips, moving with the rythm, she put her hands to my shoulders and smiled at me, I swallowed. She looks seductive right now, my eyes drop down to her chest, rising up and down as she breaths. Are they talking to me? Damn it!

"Hey! Let's have fun!" She yelled when she notice me being just steady and I know, she's already tipsy.

I blinked a couple of times and smiled at her warmly, focusing to give her a good time and started to dance with her, making her twirl and catching her closer to me. She was laughing and yelling at the crowd but no one seems to notice because of the loud music roaring in the atmosphere. Until she leaned closer to me and whispered to my ear that made me shiver.

"Let's get out of here, I want to take you somewhere." She said that followed by a chuckle. After that, she began to drag me out of the club.

"Miles, whoah! Whoah! wait! I'll drive. Please let me drive." I pleaded when she opened the driver's seat.

She looked at me and shook her head.

"Nope! I know what I'm doing sweetheart. I'm not that drunk drunk, I swear." She winked at me and closed the door. I sighed and took my seat on the passenger beside her. My heart ramming inside. Setting my mind to death waiting for us.

She started the engine and looked at me, she looks so different right now. So fierce, so dangerous, so unpredictable. She wore a smirk with excitement in her eyes.

"Seatbelts!" She yelled in a sing-song and I followed immediately.

"Where are we go- ahhh!" I didn't had the chance to finish when she sped up triple faster than normal I screamed for my dear life.

She chuckled with my reaction but continue to drive faster.

"Mm..Miles! I don't wanna die!" I screamed at her but her laughter just grew louder.

"Don't be such a baby Terrence." She said between laughters and another scream again came out from me when we took a left turn and she drift! I repeat! She just drift! Like a professional! With that! I just closed my eyes and began to pray. I've known her all my life and It surprised me that she can drive like this, so wild.