Chapter 4

Terrence's POV

I'm watching her sleeping in the corner of the library. Sitting in front of her, I cant stop my heart beating beyond normal. She's becoming prettier each day as she's hitting the adolescence period. She's so blooming everyday and her features are already close in becoming a lady. Her body shaped now like hourglass that will make you stare at her in a moment. Like she has the power to keep your eyes in her powerful body without wearing too sexy clothes. Her smiles are more glowing like a sunshine, and her voice so soft I want her talking longer each time.
Right now, she looks so peaceful holding a book and sleeping.
Maybe she fell asleep reading something.

I carefully move closer and tucked some hair behind her ear so I can see her face clearer. Gently, I closed my eyes and kissed her soflty in her lips like of a feather for a second. She did not move and I smiled like a crazy teen boy who just stole a kiss from her crush taking advantage while she's sleeping. And what's more crazier is that, this is not the first time I did it. Its wrong, but it feels so damn right...
I really want to tell her what I feel, to confess everything, but, I'm afraid of rejection, that maybe after that, she wont talk to me or even worst possible things.
Its just that hopefully, the next time, I'll be brave enough to tell her.

**

My head is aching so hard as I open my eyes. Oh shoot! Hangover, and now is the time to regret all the vodka I drank last night. I checked the time, its 6am. Thanks God, I can still make it to work.
Suddenly, my stomach growled as I smell a mixture of delicious seafoods.
I did not bring home a girl last night as far as I remember, I'm very sure of it.
I got up from the sofa confused with the blanket on me. And made my way to the kitchen. 

And there, I saw the woman who I'm really in love with and cant get out of my system no matter how hard I tried.
Her back was facing on me as she was concentrating on her cooking, I watched her and smiled. She's not aware of my presence yet and I took that time to admire her beautiful long brown wavy hair that smells like different kinds of flowers so addicting and dressed only in her silky purple paired pajama with an apron tied on her.
She turned to my direction as she was finished.

"Oh my goodness!" She almost shouted as she placed her hand in her chest. Shocked drawned in her lovely face.
"I did not mean to scare you." I said as I sat in the dining area near her . Ouch, my head is cracking! I massage my temples and closed my eyes. This hangover is killing me.

"I know, I just thought youre still asleep. I was going to wake you up actually. Anyway, good morning." She said as she serve me the seafood chowder and pour some water in the glass. She made one for herself and joined me.

"Good morning too and thank you so much." I immediately dig in and its so delicious. Oh god, this is perfect breakfast for my hangover.

I glance at her and she didnt start eating yet just staring at me. She's smiling and that makes my heart beat abnormal. Ignoring this feeling, I try to act normal.

"Why are you smiling? Is something funny?" I asked and suddenly realized what a mess I must have looked like. I did not shower yet from last night and I know my hair is like a tragic bird's nest.
"You look cute in the morning." She stated like its just a normal thing to say coming from her, but she doesnt know how its affecting me. My heart will always skip a beat with her thoughts like that.
That moment I just want to grab her and kissed her lips and never get tired of it, but I know I cant and it hurts.
She looks so innocent with her angel face in the morning, imagining if that will be the first to see every morning, that would feel absolutely heavenly. And I'm still hoping that maybe, this time, I'll have the courage to tell her and make her feel she means more than a bestfriend to me. Neglecting my abnormal beating heart. I kept my features prosaic. I looked at her in her bright brown eyes.

"You dont look bad yourself either." I said smirking.
She laughed and started to eat as we sat there in silence.

How does she make this? She dont know how puissant she can be to me. She dont need to talk anymore because her presence is already more than enough. Just having her beside me this early in the morning made my day.

As we finished eating she volunteered to do the dishes. And I got ready for work. The soup made my head stop aching eventually and after taking a bath.
I was smiling getting ready thinking that she's my wife who just cooked breakfast for me and now, I'm almost ready for work.

As I walk out from my bedroom, I saw her watching television in the living room patiently waiting for me its close to 7 already. She stands when she saw me and smiled. I will never get tired of seeing her smiling. I think I can give up my whole work today just staring at her beauty.
"I'm gonna go back to my unit now and wait for my sister. Goodluck to your work today and hopefully your hangover is completely gone." She said sweetly her voice so soft.

"Okay. Goodluck also with your appointment later with your dad regarding your first project. I know you're excited about it especially your sister." I said as we are making our way now going out of my unit.
"Yeah. Dad wont give us any clue about it. He said it will be a surprise."
As we press seperate button in the elevator landing, she's going up and I'm going down. She hugged me goodbye.

**

Work was great, the proposal that I've made for Nancy Hale, the daughter of one of the most powerful senator in the country was so excited and agreed about the plan I showed her regarding her new mansion. She's kinda not that girlish and more of a neutral person so I did not have a hard time creating my designs. Because at first, I was so worried that she might say everything in pink or any other girly stuff perhaps, even unicorn. But when she told me about her preferences, it was basic to me.

Around 7pm when I was already near the building heading home where my unit is, I saw a very familiar face just outside, I parked immediately with anger instantly visible in my system, got out of my car and approach him as fast as I can and punched him very hard in the face!