Chapter 3

We glance at each other as we walk through the gate of Tyler's house. Loud music is already within our reach. I can smell alcohol and can hear some cheering.

"Im your girlfriend duty, starts now." I looked at him and he laughed so hard with my dry joke.

"Ok, nice try." He offered his hand and I intertwined it almost immediately as we enter the gate totally seeing the party going a bit wild.

I see pairs of eyes from girls looking at Terrence then down to our intertwined hands. I cant blame them, my bestfriend is a total hunk. I did not mind anyway from those glances like daggers. I began to search the crowd for my sister and there she is, waving at us together with Tyler. Once we reached them, we greeted him a happy birthday and all the former varsity players came to us approaching Terrence who is the last to arrive from their team. This party is like an early reunion since they just graduated last year. They we're busy now with their conversation and I removed my hand carefully from his as Ora grabbed me escaping from the boys. She assess me from head to toe. I'm wearing a pink crop top off shoulder with sexy denim short and my white sneaker shoes. My long dark brown wavy hair is  neatly tied into a high ponytail. Is  there something wrong with it?

Suddendly, she grabbed my ponytail out of my hair and she make it a little bit messy.

"Can you losen up a little bit please!ts a party!Have fun, ok?" She's so eager as she convince me.

I did not answer her right away. Maybe I can make this night an exception to just act my age and stop being so always composed for this time and loose a little control, I looked around at what every girl's doing, they are laughing so loudly, dancing like no tomorrow, chatting about boys, flirting and drinking too much like there's no tomorrow.

I smiled as I met her gaze waiting for my answer. Instead I grab a drink on the table and drink it all at one gulp.

I twitched with that taste. Oh goodness, I'm not drinking that again.

She laughed at my reaction and hug me.

"Good job.That's not a bad start. Now, see that direction." She pointed me somewhere and I followed where it is. Its Margaret, she's going to Terrence's direction.

"Hmm,ok? So what do I need to do? Is this where I should be there acting like a jealous girlfriend?" I asked her confuse. I don't really show jealousy. When I was with Harold attending parties before and girls come to have flirty chitchat with him, yes, I still get jealous but I dont block the way acting like an over protective one or showing off that he's mine. I'm his girlfriend so why should I be worried when I got the label. Instead, I approach them nicely and that would be the time where Harold introduces me as his girlfriend.

Ora rolled her eyes on me.

"Just go, figure out what to do yourself. You're the smartest girl in this party right now for sure. So go! Shoo!" She pushed me towards their direction.

Without anything in my mind. I went to Terrence direction and before Margaret say something to him, I grabbed his hands. He looked at me then into my hair like asking what happened but I did not explain.

"Babe, let's dance." I said to him making sure Margaret heard me with the endearment. I was a little bit nervous and excited trying something so new to me. He smiled and looked really surprised. I heard him chuckle.

We were now on the dance floor in the middle of the crowd near the pool area with my hand still in his. I take a glimpse around me observing their dance moves. The music that was playing at the moment is the wolves by selena gomez but a remix that is more upbeat.