"Reina wants to ask you a really important question," Joshua stated giving me a grin. "Go on, Reina. Ask him. You said it so confidently before, ask him."

"No, I don't," I denied quickly as I shook my head violently, clawing my way out of this situation inside my head. How can I escape from this awkward conversation right away?

Before I can say anything, I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and slowly start to glide me away from Joshua and Mason. The panic was still there, though it wasn't as bad now that I was given some distance from the person that was giving me a mini heart attack. I peered up to see it was Calvin that was looking down at me for a moment, and then at them.

"You're going to make me late for class if you don't hurry up," Calvin mumbled and I double blinked, feeling stupid. Was he trying to save me from this mess?

"So, what was the question though? You can't just leave me hanging like that," Mason said, pressing forward as I looked over at Calvin for help. I knew it was a long shot, but I felt like I was moments away from having a panic attack. Calvin peered at me for a moment and then something flashed in his eyes before he looked back at Mason.

"Reina wanted to ask you if you want to have lunch with us today," Calvin replied for me without blinking.

"She does?" Joshua and Mason questioned in unison before looking at me.

"Yeah, I do," I tentatively nodded. "Yes, that was exactly I wanted to ask."

"Well, I would like too, but today's the first day for the newspaper club meeting. If we finish the meeting early then I guess I can join you guys if you are all okay with it," Mason looked disappointed as he ran his fingers through his hair.

Joshua looked at me then Calvin suspiciously as I tried not to hyperventilate right there and then. I wasn't really good with relationships since I dated Paul since he asked me out in Freshmen year until I broke up with him.

"Come on. We have to get to class before the bell rings," Calvin said as he gave me a tug forward by the sleeve of my sweater. For some reason, it made me feel better as he never once tried to touch me in any way then when it was needed. I followed him in silence to my third period class.

It just so happened we had all our morning classes together.

I looked back and realize that both Mason and Joshua weren't following us anymore. I stared at the back of his head, not knowing what to say for a moment. Finally, I played with the hem of my shirt, clearing my throat.

"Thanks for the help back there," I awkwardly said, not sure what else to say. I didn't know what he was. He was the guy who I had hung out with for almost three years. The one who just blacked mailed me this morning and was secretly suicidal.

Yet, he was the guy that saved me from a actual panic attack without even realizing it. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

He shrugged casually as he turned to look at me. "It's not that big of a deal. I know that Joshua could be an asshole sometimes. No offense, since you guys have been friends since middle school."

I looked at him in shock. "How do you know that?"

Shortly after I blurted out my question, I felt stupid. Of course, Calvin knows. He had been Joshua's friend for a while now. There was no way that Joshua didn't casually bring it up at one point in the conversation.

"You told me when freshmen year began. Remember? We introduced ourselves the first day of class by stating our names, our likes and dislikes, our hobbies, our interests, and our friends from middle school that are attending this high school," Calvin replied casually while ticking off the list on his fingers.