"It seems like a crush to me," Calvin shot back smoothly as he leaned back on his chair, his hands locked behind his head.

I glared at Calvin. I don't need another person agreeing with Joshua.

"Mason doesn't have a crush on me," I stated a bit louder now, through gritted teeth. I didn't like how Calvin acted like he knew everything. I didn't like how much he knew about me. With my nose flared, I huffed. "What makes you think that?"

"You were having a moment though," Calvin shot back with ease.

"I wasn't," I continued to deny, shaking my head.

"Fine, if you don't believe us, then why don't you ask Mason if he likes you. I dare you," Joshua countered with a huge grin. I stared at him in horror as he shrugged. "What? I said I would protect you, but since you're so in over your head, you should ask then."

Before I can get a word out, I saw Mason coming back and sitting back in our table. I was saved when Miss Bell came strolling into the classroom as the class started to quiet down. She let out a nervous laugh as she threw her bag onto the table. "I am so sorry I'm late. Please open your textbooks up to page one hundred and fifty. We'll get started right away."

Thank God!

Throughout the whole period, the class did work in total silence. I was glad because I knew Joshua would have definitely tried to embarrass me, or get me to admit that I was wrong and Mason did have a thing for me.

I ended up finishing early and even completed the questions that followed each chapter. With a small sigh of relief, I listened to music on my iPhone. Mason was still working in his journal, and Joshua looked completely lost in his work.

Calvin was sleeping, his work already completed, per usual.

When class ended, I quickly shoved my books into my school bag and make a quick beeline to the exit into my next class. If I stick around long enough, I knew Joshua would try to resume this whole Mason-business I didn't want to be a part of. Unfortunately, my attempt to escape from this class failed. Someone yanked me right back, causing me to squeal in shock since whoever was holding me was touching me exactly where my cut was.

"Where are you heading to so quickly, Reina?" Joshua grinned down at me with a mischievous smile. "Stick around, we still have five minutes."

"Joshua, let go of me. I have to get to my next class," I moaned as I make an effort in trying to break free from his grip before he started questioning me about Mason. Joshua could be an asshole sometimes when he wants me to admit that I was wrong about something.

Joshua rolled his eyes. "Relax Reina, I'm not going to ask you about Mason."

I blinked in surprise. I titled my head to the side in confusion. "You're not?"

"Nope, you can ask him yourself," Joshua said with a huge grin before spinning me around. Moments later, I came face to face with the devil himself. Mason looked at me straight in the eye with a small smile.

I stood just a few inches in front of Mason, facing him with panicking eyes. I swallowed, not liking how close I was with someone else of the opposite sex. I felt my heart speeding at that moment. I tried counting ten in my head slowly as he cleared his throat.

"Oh hey, Reina. I thought you already left for your next class. What can I help you with today?" Mason said as he looked at me curiously. He then looked at Joshua and at Calvin quickly, who are standing right behind me. With a frown, he pressed his lips thinly together. "Let me rephrase my sentence. What can I help you all with today?"