14. Calling Out the Wrong Name

Eva and George, a little tipsy and high on love, got back to the flat at midnight. The night that they had shared together had truly been magical, and exceeded Eva's expectations by an incredible amount. Hand in hand, they stumbled slightly through the door, instantly collapsing onto the cream sofa. A smirk soon appeared on George's lips as he remembered Eva's bet from earlier.

"Give me your phone," George grinned, putting his hand in Eva's back pocket and taking it. Eva sighed jokingly and told him her password - 8008 - and George went onto her Twitter to write a few tasteful tweets. He laughed audibly as he typed, glancing at Eva who was just curious as to what he was writing,

"Show me, George, I wanna see who I have to apologise to," Eva joked, and he shook his head.

"Still waiting to get some replies, people are shocked though. Might have to send an individual apology to each of your followers, honestly. They're calling you and Alex their parents."

Eva🌻
@eva_xo
that memeulous is proper fit, can't wait to shag x
|
|
ImAllexx
@ImAllexx
on my way to join😩
|
|
aimee loves eva👅
@lovingeva
parents

Eva🌻
@eva_xo
turns out george truly is the top shagger, take that @WillNE
|
|
Will Lenney
@WillNE
oh shite off fibber
|
|
Eva🌻
@eva_xo
that's enough from you, buster
|
|
Will Lenney
@WillNE
shut it george
|
|
certified eva stan
@sub2eva
george is on eva's account i'm s c r e a m i n g!!!

"George!" Eva giggled, reading the tweets as George showed them to her. He laughed, and looked at her as she giggled. He noted how perfect she looked when she smiled, cross-legged in front of him.

"You look so gorgeous right now, Eva" he smiled, brushing a few strands out of her face. Her cheeks went bright red, and she wondered to herself how George had such a profound effect on her. Her smile was sheepish.

"I really love you, George," Eva whispered, looking at him.

"I really love you too, Eva," George whispered back, kissing her with a surprising amount of passion. He was eventually taking his clothes off, as was Eva, and they expressed their love for each other in the most natural way possible - lovemaking.

As their time of passion and ecstasy came to a close, George was finishing up, with Eva helping of course. 

"Oh god, Beth," he moaned as he finished up. Eva immediately froze and looked at him in shock.

"Beth? Who's beth?" she looked heartbroken. "Were you thinking about someone else while we were..." Eva couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence. George was in shock, incredibly ashamed of himself.

"Of course I wasn't Eva, it just slipped out, I promise you," he reached for her hand, but she pulled it away. He saw tears in her eyes. Tears that he had caused. 

"Who's Beth, George?" Eva asked, feeling tears in her eyes. She watched as George looked down, dejected and feeling guilty.

"My ex," he whispered, still not looking at her.

 Eva immediately got up and walked to her bedroom, feeling tears falling down her cheeks. She had made herself so vulnerable with George. Someone she had known for such a short amount of time, but loved so much, could hurt her in such a way. That scared Eva. She trusted him. She hated crying. She couldn't help it.

For the first time ever, Eva cried over a boy. And it hurt like a bitch.

another long chapter! sorry for the late upload, been super tired and working on schoolwork all day but wanted to get something out. really enjoying writing this fanfic rn, if you have anything you wanna see or u just wanna be friendly, feel free to comment! if you enjoyed, please vote, thank you all for reading x