5. Movers

"Wake up!" Eva heard George yell as he pounded on her door. Speaking of pounding, her head was.
"Shut up, George. I'm hungover as fuck," she moaned, holding her head with one hand and throwing a pillow at the door. She heard a low chuckle and footsteps as they walked away.

Eva hadn't even drank much - how was she so hungover? Being a lightweight really never worked in her favour. Bringing her out of her thoughts was a gentle knock on the door, to which Eva allowed George to enter.

"I've got some paracetamol and a glass of water. Should help with your head," he placed the cup and tablets on her nightstand. "I'm only waking you up now because you said last night that your stuff is coming around 2pm, and it's half 1."
"Shit, thanks." she smiled slightly and took the tablets, quickly followed by her gulping down the glass of water. George smiled and went back into his bedroom to film a video.

Groaning still, Eva got up, got dressed, brushed her teeth and went out to the main room to see that George had made her some jam on toast. It was her favourite.

"How did he know?" she muttered to herself as she took the plate and sat down on a sofa, slowly eating.

Unbeknownst to her, after last night, George wanted to know more about his flat mate, and where better to do that than YouTube? He found out a fair bit about her - favourite food, colour, where she was from, etc.

A couple of movers began to enter and leave the flat with various pieces of furniture and cardboard boxes. Once everything she needed was in the flat, she began to unpack. In a weird way, it distracted her from her hangover. That's how she spent her day.

She soon grew bored, and she realised that the move and going out with George had gotten her slightly off schedule with her videos. She should've written a script last night so that she could record tonight. Panicked for video ideas, she found herself knocking on George's door.

"Come in," he said, and Eva walked in. George was editing a video, but turned his chair around so it was facing Eva.
"Sorry to interrupt your editing, just wondering if you would mind doing a collab or something for my channel? I'm off schedule and I have no script for a normal video."
"Yeah sure, give me 10 minutes and we can play some Roblox or something,"

"Thanks," Eva smiled, and, with that, she walked out of the room.

Sorry for how boring this chapter is, it's just filler. Would appreciate any love you can show if you're enjoying the story and maybe something you'd like to see happen? Thanks for reading x