11. Honestly the Worst at Fifa

"Oh fuck off!" they heard Alex yell from the living room. Eva and George erupted into giggles, with Eva leaning into George's chest to muffle her laughter so Alex wouldn't hear. George was comfortingly warm, and his touch was enough to distract her from laughing so much.

After their laughter died down, they left her bedroom to see James sat proudly as Alex handed him £50.

"He got a little cocky - thought he could beat me at Fifa," James explained, grinning as he took the £50.

"You're honestly the worst at Fifa, Alex. Don't get why you always bet against James," Eva mocked him, a playful smile on her face. Alex rolled his eyes, swooping the hair out of his eyes. George sat on the sofa, leaving space beside him for Eva, who was still stood up.

"Pretty sure you lost to me, Eva, so that makes you the worst Fifa player, doesn't it? And where's that body shot you owe poor George? Bet he's begging for some action," Alex teased, holding James' controller towards Eva.

"Alex, shut it," George hit Alex on the head, making Alex playfully shove him back. He look at Eva, who had extended her arm towards Alex.

With a determined smile, Eva grabbed the controller and, instead of sitting beside George, she sat on George's lap. He grinned and put his arm around her waist as James and Alex raised their eyebrows at each other.

"Bet you 100 quid I win," Eva said, smirking at Alex. He nodded, smirking back confidently.

—-
"Oh fucking come on!" Alex almost screamed as the match ended. Eva won, of course. James, George and Eva were laughing at him, with Eva extending her hand for Alex to give her the money. Groaning, Alex got the money from his wallet and handed it to her.

"Nice doing business with you, Alex," she smiled, and then turned to George. "Now I've got some cash on me, wanna go out for a bit?"

"Like a date?"

"Casual date, yeah. Walk around town, get something to eat, do a little bit of shopping; we just need to get dressed. Sound good?"

"It sounds perfect, Eva," George smiled, gently kissing Eva with a smile he just couldn't wipe off of his face.

this chapter is absolute shit and i'm so sorry! school started today so it stressed me out&i have a bunch of work to do including revising for a test tomorrow so i had to rush a little to get this out. next chapter will be better, promise! just might take a teenie bit longer to write. thank u for reading, and if you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment! x