6. Recording

As she sat on her laptop, waiting for George to call on Skype, she replied to comments on her latest video. It was mostly really positive, which made her really happy to see. She was largely an unproblematic YouTuber who had yet to have any drama with anybody, so hate was something that she received very little of.

Music began to play and Eva couldn't help but dance along as she accepted the call and pressed record.

"Alright, unless you've got some, I've got some brilliant Roblox games for us to play," George said.

"Play Roblox often, do you?" Eva chuckled, to which George denied almost too quickly. "Ready to start recording?" she asked, and with that, she said her intro and George became Memeulous for a couple hours.

Eva was laughing constantly and couldn't wait to show her viewers the video. Not that she'd tell her other friends, but George was the best person she had ever recorded with.

After finishing the video, Eva worked on her computer set up until she heard a familiar rap on her door.

"Come in," she muttered, loud enough for George to hear. She was concentrating too much to really notice him enter.

"A guitar, huh?" he smiled, picking it up. She turned around and smiled also, nodding.

"Yeah, I've been playing since I was about 7," she stood up. "I'd play something now but it's 10pm and I'm still feeling pretty hungover."

"Maybe some time this week? I'd love to hear it," he smiled again, to which Eva felt a light blush on her cheeks.

"Sure; find me a song online, send it to me tonight and I'll learn it for some point in the next week,"

"It's a date."