10. I think I love you

"Eva, can we talk about...last night?" George asked, looking shyly at Eva. Eva was slightly unprepared for him to ask that, and hesitated in her answer.

"What about it?" she finished her pancake and, ignoring the last one on her plate, looked at George. Honestly, she felt scared that George was going to say he never wanted to be anything close to her boyfriend, or that he didn't enjoy the night before.

"Us. And last night. Everything, really," he almost stuttered his way through, and was bright red. Eva nodded, but before she could reply, she heard the front door open.

"Hello lads!" she heard Alex's voice echo in the flat. Sighing, George got up and went to see Alex. Eva slowly ate her last pancake, not one to loose her appetite when nervous, and thought about what George wanted to talk about. She could hear the TV being turned on, and knew that Alex was starting up FIFA.

James walked into the kitchen and grabbed one of George's pancakes.

"Are you alright, Eva?" James sat down, blobbing some golden syrup onto his pancake. Eva pursed her lips, debating whether or not to tell him.

"Can you keep a secret, James?" she sighed, looking at him. He nodded. "I really, really like George," she braced herself for James' reaction, of which there was none. He smiled slighly.

"Oh yeah, we know." he said nonchalantly.

"What? Who knows?" she whispered loudly, shock in her voice. She began to panic - was she so obvious that George knew?

"Me and Alex. You two acted so coupley last night around eachother. Plus, I'm pretty sure George has said something to Alex,"

Upon hearing this, Eva sat up slightly. She smiled at James, silently thanking him, and got up. With confidence inhabiting every part of her, she went to the living area.

"George, can we talk now?" she said urgently. Alex grinned and George nodded, almost blankly. Still grinning, Alex hit George on the back, ushering for him to get moving, which George did. Eva walked to her room, followed by George, feeling her confidence falter as worries and doubts re-inhabited her mind. She could hear Alex and James in the background, arguing already over the Fifa match.

She let George enter her bedroom before she did, and as she walked in she closed the door behind them. Her back was against the door, and George was a step in front.

Suddenly, she felt George's lips on hers, and his hands on her waist. After a quick gasp, Eva kissed him, letting every worry and doubt melt away as their kiss deepened.

George slowly pulled away, smiling sheepishly. His cheeks were bright pink, as were Eva's.

"I think I love you, Eva," George smiled, with his hands still on her waist.

"I think I love you too, George."

i have school starting tomorrow (wednesday) so updates might be a little slower, sorry! thank u for all the comments, it makes me smile like an idiot when i get one! x