I turn the key to the ignition and Juliet suddenly pinches my shoulder...hard.

"Ow, what the-"

"Seatbelt," she scolds. "Now."

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that ever since she fell pregnant, she's been very over protective of me? She's scared if something happens to me like dying in a car crash or something gang related that she will be left alone to raise our child.

I don't mind though because I kind of agree and see where she's coming from. I would never want my princess to be left all alone because of something idiotic as a stupid mission or of a careless decision I made.

So, to keep my baby happy, I don't do missions anymore and do office work and work from my home.

Before I knew it, we were parked in front of my future in-laws house.

Third Persons View.

Bella and Justin were washing the dishes together awaiting on their child's arrival as their younger children ran around the house.

Hearing a car door shut caught their attention. They shifted their eyes to outside the kitchen window which gave them a clear sight of their driveway.

Jason ran to Juliet's car door and opened it before she could. He helped her out of the car as she put her arm around his neck and he puts his hands at the back of her knees. He places her on the hood of the car and closes her door while locking it.

He looks at her pregnant stomach and kisses it making her giggle.

The parents hearts melted at the sight of their happy daughter. Juliet kissed her boyfriend's head as he placed his hands on the sides of her growing belly and his lips on her stomach.

Juliet ran her fingers through his hair and he looked up at her with loving eyes. Caressing her cheek, their daughter leaned into the palm of the love struck boy's hand.

Justin and Bella looked at the young man seeing the look of pure love in his eyes as he looked at their daughter. They saw how Jason looked at her is if she was his world as she returned the look.

The two parents of the young girl stared in awe at the beautiful sight of their happy daughter and her loving boyfriend.

Justin found himself approving Jason more and more as time passed.

Jason picked up his pregnant girlfriend and placed her on his hip, careful not to drop her and made sure she was comfortable in his arms.

He walked up the drive way completely oblivious to his dream future in-laws observing the scene.

Justin's POV:

Nothing was more beautiful then sitting at a table with the most important people in my world.

This family dinner was very much needed and I couldn't be happier that my oldest daughter was finally available to spend the day with us.

My baby girl was having a baby of her own. It's way too soon. I mean...She's still my baby. My baby can't be having a baby. Nevertheless, I'm still stoked that my daughter will experience the beauty of child birth with the man she loves.

Speaking of the man she loves, I wanted to rip his head off his shoulders for getting my 17 year old daughter pregnant! For a 22 year old, he sure is irresponsible sometimes.

Like I said, there is not much I can do now, but be happy for my daughter and her significant other. They were having a child and I couldn't be anymore happier for them.