Chapter 52

Jason's POV:

How is it possible to do so something simple, yet look so cute while doing it? No matter what this girl does she always makes me smile.

Seeing her struggle to put her shoes on has to be the most cutest thing I've seen all day. My little chubby baby mama.

"Instead of standing there, why not help the mother of your child?" She huffs.

"Nah, I like watching you." I smile. "You look too cute to help, so please continue your mission of putting your chucks on."

She huffs and mutters incoherent words under her breath making me chuckle to myself.

She reaches forward to try tie her shoe lace, again, but barely reaches it. She makes little noises as she stretches her fingers to try reach them, but huffs seconds later, getting too tired.

I laugh in the corner at the adorable sight of my girl struggling. She's not even trying and she's being cute.

Giggling, I walk towards the damsel in distress and crouch down in front of a breathless Juliet.

"Oh, look who decided to help." She rolls her eyes, and crosses her arms over her chest, resting her arms on her adorable little bump.

I laugh and peck her lips multiple times making her crack a smile. "I'm sorry princess, you just should've seen how cute you looked."

She rolls her eyes with a smile and points at her chucks.

I chuckle and pick up each lace to tie a knot and then make two bunny rabbit ears then tie one around the other like I taught Juliet when she was a little girl.

She giggles as I tell the story of how you tie your shoelaces as if I was talking to a 5 year old. Well, she is a kid a heart, but I don't care. I find it adorable. She's my innocent little kitten.

I finish tying her shoes and stand up in front of her. She looks up at my tall frame from where she's sitting on the couch and pouts up at me, looking more adorable then ever.

She makes grabby hands and my heart melts at the sight of my innocent girlfriend.

I coo, leaning down to cup her thighs in my hands as she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"Don't feel like walking, huh babe?"

"No." She frowns. "I'm so tired, Jay Jay. My feet hurt and my back pain isn't getting any better."

"Aw, my babies." I pout.

"This is your fault." She huffs.

"You weren't complaining at the time." I smirk.

She blushes furiously remembering that night and bites back a smile.

"We should go to my parents now, Jay Jay. They're waiting for us."

I nod and make my way out of our living room towards the entrance of our house. I grab my keys from the table near the front door and open the door, making sure to close it behind me and lock it.

I walked out to my Range Rover and unlocked it. I can't drive in any of my sports cars because it's not safe to drive them with my two babies with me.

I place her in the passenger seat of the car and put the cushion behind her back to make sure she's comfortable. With a kiss to her forehead, I close her car door and run around to mine, hopping in the driver seat.