Chapter 29

Jason's POV

I stand downstairs still shocked and heart broken. My little angel thinks I don't love her? She's my everything. She's the air I breathe. She's my little kitten. I love her with every fiber in my being. My heart beats just for her. When she said that, my heart shattered and fell to the bottom of my stomach. Also when she said that she saw me cheating on her. I regret everything I did to her when I was in the ages of 13-17. I was a stupid kid who didn't respect or understand the concept of mates. I only added Sarah into the gang so she can seduce men for our missions. She was the only slut I could think of. Don't think for any second that I brought her here to cheat on my kitten. Now that sense had been knocked into me, I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole.

I was actually kind of glad Juliet killed her because damn that bitch was annoying. Every time she called me 'Jasey' I was one step closer to killing her myself. I can't believe I cheated on my perfect angel when I was younger with that whore.

I'm suddenly brought out of my thoughts when I am hit by major pain in my wrists and utter sadness. I look down and see faint red lines on my wrists and gasp. My babygirl. I book it up the stairs, skipping three at a time, before scanning my hand impatiently at my bedroom door. "Hurry the fuck up." I whisper frantically at the stupid slow machine. It grants my entrance and I rush in. I look around and see no one. I listen carefully and my sensitive hearing hears labored breathing and light sobbing. "J-jason." I hear someone croak shakily as if they were taking their last breath.

I race to the bathroom and bust open the door to see my worst nightmare. "B-babygirl?" I ask as I watch her smile sickingly before closing her eyes. "NO!" I scream racing over to her. I climb into the tub and hold her close to me, not caring if I get my very expensive suit wet as I sob violently. "N-no no no babygirl. You can't leave me. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME." I scream hysterically, brushing the wet hair from her face. Her white ashen skin and blue lips cause me to almost throw up. "P-please no. You can't leave Jay Jay. No! Come on! Wake up! Wake up!" I yell shaking her. When she doesn't respond, I let out a wail of agony that would make anyone's blood run cold before burying my face in her neck to sob.

"We're s-supposed to be forever. Remember? We promised, kitten. Y-you can't break your side of the promise." I see her wrists bleeding badly and I grab them to try and stop the bleeding. By that time, a small group of the guys stand at the door with tears streaming and mouths agape. Carter, Tyler, Jordan, Caleb, Jake, and Nathan. Carter looks like he's about to lose it as well. I understand. His best friend is dying. "What the fuck are you just standing there for? CALL 911 DAMN IT." I scream, my voice sounding dominant yet unrecognizable. They jump into action and run everywhere to find their phones like a chicken with it's head cut off.

"Don't you die on me, Juliet. Don't you die. Don't you die on me." I wail, standing up and pulling her out of the tub. I lie her on the floor and start CPR. I feel myself become overwhelmed by sadness and anger as pain fills my body. "You can't die! You're mine. You can't die. You just can't." I whimper as I start sobbing even harder as it starts getting hard to breath. "JULIET!" I scream heartbroken, burying my face in her stomach. "It can't end this way. It just can't." I cry uncontrollably.

The door then busts open as EMT's fill the room. "Name, Age, Blood type, Alien race?" They ask as they start loading her on the stretcher. "J-Juliet Rayne McC-..Bieber, 16, AB+, Hekoran." I list off while trying to stay in control and not sound hysterical even though my world just ended. They start sticking ventilation tubes down her throat to help her breathe and I have to look away, afraid I will have a mental breakdown which I am very close to happening. "I've got a small pulse." One of the male EMT's yell and slight hope fills me. "We got to get her to the hospital. She's going to die in a few minutes if she doesn't get a blood transfusion." The one of the others says.

They all nod and rush out of the room and I race after them, grabbing Juliet's limp hand and intertwining our fingers as I run. I caress the back of it with my thumb and kiss it tenderly as I cry. The female EMT gives me a sympathetic look but I ignore it. All my attention is on my little one. They put her in the back of the ambulance but a man stops me as I start to enter as well. "You can't go in there, sir. Family only." He says sternly. I growl and grab him by his collar. "She's my mate, asshole. And even if she wasn't, I'm Jason Fucking McCann. I do what I want." I hiss before throwing him to the side and climbing into the ambulance. I slam the door behind me.

__________________________

We arrive at the hospital shortly. Juliet flat lined twice on the way here. I lost it and threatened to kill all of them if they didn't bring her back. I had a mini heart attack every time I heard the noise. I was praying the whole way there though.

We all jump out of the ambulance and race into the hospital. As we enter some double boors, two security guards stop me. "Let me the fuck through. That's my mate! Shes dying." I growl, trying to claw my way through. "I'm sorry, sir." They say at the same time. I am to weak to fight back so I give up and turn, slowly making my way back to the Emergency Room.

When I get there, I see all the gang sitting around, either with their heads in their hands, staring into space, or silently crying. I won't give them hell for crying like wimps because they all loved Juliet like a baby sister.

I break down as soon as I sit in one of the chairs,sobbing violently. Thoughts race through my head as I insult myself over and over. I'm the world's worst mate ever.

Suddenly two very distraught people run in. "WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?" Justin yells, tears streaming down his face. He looks almost like me, like his world has exploded. Bella looks like she almost got hit by a truck. "She's in the back getting help." I whimper. "What did you do this time, McCann?" He growls. I shake my head. "I didn't do anything. I love her." I sob. He shakes his head this time. "No, McCann. If you love someone, you never hurt them."