Chapter 24

Juliet's POV

I wake up to see an empty space beside me. I touch the spot to feel that it was cold, so Jason must have been awake for a while. Looking over at the clock, I see it's 1 in the morning.

I get out of bed and look down at my choice of clothing. I was only in my bra and panties. I walked over to our closet and threw on a Ralph Lauren dress shirt from Jason clothes. It reached my knees. I left it unbuttoned, revealing the front half of my body. I shrugged and walked out. Everybody would be asleep or out on a job, plus his office is right down the hall.

I tip toe to his office and put my ear on the door to see if anyone was in there. I heard him muttering angry words in Spanish on the phone. I sighed and scanned my hand to enter his office.

The door opened and the first thing I saw was Jason's back faced to the door as he looked out the huge window to the beautiful scenery below.

My Jason even looks attractive from behind in those slacks with his shirt tucked in, one hand in his pocket as he paced back and forth. He looked and acted like a dominant lion all hours of the day. Jason has always been so attractive. I calmed down my raging hormones for my hot boyfriend and tip toed quietly towards him. He didn't seem to realize my presence yet.

I went and sat behind him on his desk. I crossed my right leg over the other and leaned back on the desk with my palms supporting me from behind.

I bit my lip as I watched his broad shoulders tense and untense as he spoke into the phone. Ever since that day we well...ya know...I've been feeling different towards him.

He hung up the phone and sighed as he took a sip of the whiskey in his hand.

"A bit late on the drinking there, Jay, Jay?"

He turned around with a smile and as soon as he looked down at what I was wearing his smile dropped.

Getting self conscious, I bit my lip in nervousness and sat up to close the dress shirt.

As I went to the first button, my hand was grabbed and placed onto Jason shoulder as his arms went around my petite waist.

"Don't," he breathed. "Don't ever cover up in front of Jay Jay, alright, Kitten?"

I bit my lip and nodded slowly, with a gulp.

His hands rubbed up and down my thighs and that familiar feeling from the other day when we were in the kitchen came back.

He peered at me through his eye lashes and moistened his heart shape plum lips. I kept my gaze on the softest pair of lips I'd ever came across and saw them turn up into a sultry smirk.

He came closer and pressed my favourite pair of lips on mine. Jay Jay's lips were always so soft and addictive that I had to kiss back but the feeling in the pit of my stomach and my kitty feeling weird were still there. Seeing how Jay Jay's pants became tighter in the front as he was pressed up against the front of the entrance of my kitty I think he realized.

"Mm Kitten how can you be so sexy yet so innocence," he murmurs sexily. "My little Kitten keeps get badder and badder as she grows up."

"Jay," I breathed out as he placed feather like kisses down my neck.

"Mm, yes, Kitten?" He mumbled through his kisses.

"The feelings back..." I mumbled awkwardly and embarrassed.

"Hmm what feeling?" He mummers as if he didn't know when I was defiantly sure that he did.

"You know which one," I whispered shyly, as I nuzzled my head in his dress shirt covered shoulder.