Chapter 8

Juliet's POV

Next Morning

Jason carried me downstairs and set me down on the couch. He crouches down in front of me and strokes my thighs. "Okay, little one. We have a very important mission we have to do right now, so I'm going to need you to stay inside. Do not leave this house whatsoever, yes sir?" He asks sternly. "Yes sir." I nod understandingly. "I just want you to be safe." he kisses my forehead and I close my eyes smiling. Pulling away, he hands me his laptop. "You can play games on this while I'm gone, okay." he smiles as I squeal and clutch it to my chest. "Thank you, Jay Jay." I kiss his cheek and turn on the laptop. "You're welcome, little one. I have to go now so give me a kiss." I sit up on my knees and give him a big kiss, complete with sound effects. "Bye Bye, Jay Jay. Be safe! Kick their fat butts" I karate chop and kick the air as he leaves. "Bye Bye, little one. I will." He chuckles at my stupidness then walks out the door.

One by one, the gang leaves after kissing me on the head and ruffling my hair. I scowl and fix my hair when they are all gone. Looking down at the laptop, I try to find Google Chrome and see a new folder marked "Porn". "Oooh what's this." I click on it.

____________________________________

The gang walks in laughing and cheering a few hours later. When they walk into the living room, Jason in front, I pause the video and stare at them wide eyed. They exchange glances and look at me expectantly. "What's up, buttercup?" Jason laughs as I keep staring at them. "I just watched porn for five hours." I cough, pressing play on the video. Moans and screams fill the room before Jason runs over and turns off the laptop. "How are they so flexible, Jay Jay? Can you put you feet behind your head like that? Wait, why do you have naked ladies on your computer in the first place, mister?" I ask before I'm thrown over his shoulder, the gangs obnoxious loud laughter behind us as Jason runs upstairs.

He sets me down on the bed and tries to look at me sternly but busts out laughing. "Okay Okay." He laughs, wiping a tear. "I can't get out of this one, can I?" He asks and I shake my head. "Okay, I think it's time for the talk." He chuckles, crawling up onto the bed and bringing me into his lap. "Okay..So-"

________________________________

An hour later

"Are you a virgin, Jay Jay?" I ask after he explained everything. He looks down ashamed and shakes his head. "What why? You said sex is for two people that love each other! That's why it's called 'making love'! You love me not that person!" I ask appalled. "It was when I was 17 and you were 12. I obviously couldn't have sex with you. You were way to young. I was in my partying stage. Remember when I didn't talk to you much?" He asks and I look down sadly. That year was horrible. Jason rarely came to see me and when he did he was drunk or high. My daddy finally had enough and kicked him out saying if he didn't clean himself up, he couln't see me ever again and they would go to the Alien Council to get our mate bond taken away. Jason cleaned himself up fast. Back when I was little, Jason and I basically had a brother/sister relationship. We just started kissing last year. Jason isn't a pedophile or anything like that.

"Anyway, There was this huge party that was up in the mountains for a week. I got really drunk and I accidentally slept with a couple girls over the few days we were up there. I didn't even realize what I had done until I got home. I was planning to stay a virgin and lose it to you, but I'm an idiot. I'm sorry, little one." He sighs and looks at me with regretful and sad eyes. I pout but try to keep the hurt in. "It's okay, Jay Jay." I kiss his cheek. "Thank you, my innocent little flower. Now Jay Jay needs to go take a shower, so watch some TV." He hands me the remote and walks into the bathroom.

After a few minutes, I can't keep the curiosity back and tiptoe to the bathroom. I strip when I get in there and listen to Jason's humming. Opening the shower door, Jason doesn't even notice as I climb in behind him. I stand behind him and reach down to grab his soapy cock. He gasps and stiffens as I start stroking it gently. "Oh my god." He moans as I rub my thumb over the head. I use the soap on his body as a lubricate and stroke faster. His moans get louder and his body starts shaking after a few minutes. Turning him around and shoving him against the shower wall, I get down on my knees and start sucking him off, like the girls in the videos. He looks down at me with hooded lust filled eyes as I take him deeper in my mouth.

Feeling confident, I start deep throating him and he moans loudly, grabbing my hair and forcing my head down. I keep myself from choking as he comes undone when I start massaging his balls too. He bucks his hips and forces my head down even more as his cock twitches and spurt after spurt of salty cum shoots down my throat. I swallow and take his now soft cock out of my mouth. He stares at me in complete shock. "What the fuck was that?" He gasps, trying to catch his breath. His cheeks were a bright pink too, making him look like he just ran a marathon. "I wanted to please you since you like the girls in the videos doing it." I innocently say, still on my knees. I just want my Jay Jay to be happy.

"You don't have to get on your knees to make me happy, little one. Just having you with me makes me happy." He crouches down and strokes my cheek. I purr at his touch and crawl into his embrace. "Even though I wouldn't mind or protest if you wanted to do that again...My little kitten isn't so innocent anymore. She's a sex kitten." He laughs as I giggle, my cheeks blushing bright red. We sit under the warm spray of water for another hour, me in his lap, and talk about his mission and how he kicked their fat butts.