3. Schedule

[ DONGHUN ]

"Ok now can you stand straight but look the other way" I hear the photographer give Chan the small instruction and see our cute maknae follow and move his stare to the left. He in my opinion is the best at photo shoots than the rest of the band. He is tall, handsome, manages to express so much charisma and is always up for changing his hair color when our hair stylists requests it. I feel bad for his scalp but is his fault for lookig amazing with any color they put on the boy.

The studio where we were schedule to be is for a famous Indie Music Magazine, and we got a spot of the Rookie section. This was our third agenda item of the day, after the small talk radio show and the live busking on Main Street. It was already 7 p.m. and I worry that after practice we wouldn't be able to go and play like I promise Chan.

"Hyung did I look good?" Chan asks as he moves to stand next to me placing his hand on my shoulder. We both look at the screen infront of us where his pictures are displaying

"Yes, I think silver hair suits you" I say and start messing his hair with my fingers, like I said any color looks amazing on this boy, and silver wasn't the exception

"Don't touch!" Our noona yells from across the room where she was working on Minho's hair

Sorry

I whisper and move my hand back, and Chan starts fixing his hair looking at his reflection on the glass door.

"So are you going to tell me about blonde kid today" my eyes widen and I look around but everyone is busy working trying to wrap up the shoot that they missed our maknae's words.  I thought he would let it go. Guess not.

"What...are you talking about Naruto?" I say and his eyes give me a don't act like you don't know who I am talking about

"I saw you today on our way here that you were looking at more pictures of him" his face gets nearer mine and he places both his hands on my shoulder, "Come on hyung tell meeeee.!!" He starts whining making his voice sound childish, I just roll my eyes

"It's like I said and old friend...." I said quietly, he is too close and I know he will know that I know he knows I am lying. What am I even saying

"Fine be that way..."he moves to the back and leans on the wall. "Oh by the way on monday we have a free day...I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to han river"

I am confuse since I thought he wanted that day for him and, "Are you sure?" I walk and stand next to him

"Yes, I want you two to meet...after all you're my best friend" he says and then he just walks towards the snack table. This brat. It's true that I met him only 5 years ago. He was my neighbor on the dorm back in Japan where we both started training, his charisma and happy personality is hard to ignore, and he helped me a lot during those lonely days.