Last Chapter- Chapter 20

I closed the door to the room to let them unpack, and I got a sip of water "I agree. She has gotten like ten times hotter." I hear Chris say and I spit my water out.. What the hell?

"Ellie? is that you?" I hear the voice say. I suddenly run down stairs, pretending I was on my phone.

I was letting them get settled, so I gave them some space and walked up to my room blaring 'Paradise' by Alina Baraz.

I opened my window and sat on the thing outside my window. I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I yelled. It was Chris.

Chris looked around, till he saw me through the open window. "You know, you do look different." he sits next to me.

"I know. I didn't want to be the old me, depressed-." I cut myself off by biting my lip. God damnit, I have been trying SO hard to break that habit.

"The infamous lip bite, eh?" he smirks at me, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, that could turn you on faster than a fucking light switch." I snap at him.

"I have a pretty famous lip bite, you know."

"Ah, whatever."

"Oh? is that sexual frustration I hear?" I roll my eyes.

"Why do you have to be such a dick?" I ask.

"Why do you have to be such a bitch?" he laughs.

I look straight at him, in his eyes. After a bit of searching in his eyes, his face softened. He puts his hand on my cheek and started to lean in. This made me completely infatuated with him, how is he wrapping me around his finger so quickly? Well he is Christian, the guy I have been best friends with since I was 14-15. This feels too weird..

"I'm beginning to really like you..." he mumbles. Before I could even begin to reply, he put his lips on to mine. Still kinda weird. But I could get used to this. He put his hands on my hips, pulling me closer. I pulled back, soon after.

********

Crawford had been ignoring me all night. I don't know what game he was playing, nor do I know which one I was playing.

These 2 years have changed me, questioning my every romantic decision.

Was I more of a Crawford Kinda Girl?

Or am I more of a Chris Kinda Girl?

Maybe I should just be single..

__________________

A/N OH MY GOD IM SO SAD. BOOK ONE HAS ENDED! Remember, comment and vote on my last 'A/N' if you want me to make a book two. DO NOT think that because Chris kissed her, that the story is no longer about Crawford.