Chapter 19

(Hey guys, go vote and comment on my last A/N if you want me to make a book 2!)

"What?!" I almost yell.

"Well, we want this baby to be born and raised in California." My dad coughed.

"So you want your child to be a douchebag? Alright." (IM SO SORRY TO THE PEOPLE BORN AND OR RAISED THERE. One time I met a guy that had such a Californian accent that it was unbelievable. HE WAS SUCH AN ASSPIRATE!)

"Don't say that about it!" We didn't know wether or not it was a girl or boy, because they wanted it to be a surprise.

Meanwhile, my phone was being blown up with texts, tweets, snapchats from Crawford.

Many texts saying my name, snapchats of him fake crying, and tweets of him saying random words. All for me.

'@Crawfordcollins, I go away for one second and this happens?' I tweet. I'm not telling him that I'm leaving.

**************

I was in the airport. I had only told Chris and Cameron that I was leaving.

Then I felt arms around my waist, now I'm panicking.

"Who is this? I swear to god if it's Blake, then I punch you straight in the dick."

"It's not Blake. Please don't punch me there." I hear the voice. It's Crawford.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Chris told me you're leaving, and you're pretty bad at avoiding me." I feel a pair of lips on my cheek.

"Are you mad?" I turn around in his arms.

"No. I'm sad." he looks deeply into my eyes.

"Ellie! We have to leave!" My mom yells at me.

"Give us one second!" I yell back. Lips were instantly on mine. I kissed back, of course. Who wouldn't kiss Crawford Collins back? An asshat wouldn't kiss Crawford back.

"Bye." he leans back and walks away. I was absolutely breathless, I couldn't say one word. I stumbled back to my family and... Blake. This was his idea to move to California!

*************

We got to the house. It was quite large, but I was still bummed out. I was playing hard to get and Crawford switched the fucking game. I definitely deserved it.

'Missing @ChrisCollins. Not @CrawfordCollins, because he's mean. 😡' I tweeted with the picture of Chris and I.

I walked into my room, it was small. it had a window leading out to a little step, but I would like to call it a balcony. No I did not get a big ass master bedroom, master bathroom or a fire place because that shit doesn't happen.

Blake's room was 2x smaller than mine while Max's was 4x larger than mine.

Shit! He's 19 and he gets the biggest room?! WHY? I feel my phone vibrate.

'I miss you too!' both Chris and Crawf tweeted.

-1 year later-

I could finally go to see Chris and Crawford. I have not seen both of them, face to face in a year. Continuos excuses were being made on my part. First, I had to take care of my new baby sister. Then they had school. Then I HAD SCHOOL. After that we gave up till now. I was searching for them around the airport.

I saw only Chris and I tackled him.

"OMG IM SUCH A BIG FAN! HAVE MY BABIES!" I basically scream at him.

"Oh my god! I missed you so much!" he gets him self up, and hugs me so my feet are off the ground. He hugs me really hard.

"Chris! My boobs!" I fall to the ground as he releases me.

"You have changed, I see." he looks at me. I bleached my hair blonde, I use darker eyeshadow colors and I have DEFINITELY gotten skinnier. I was skinny last year, but now you could see my bones. But I still don't look anorexic.

"I might have." I shrug.

"Where is Crawford?" I look around.

"Getting suitcases." Chris smiles. He had two bags, I'm guessing that it was his and Crawf's carry ons.

Chris wraps one arm around my shoulder, leading me to wherever Crawf was.

I finally saw Crawford. he turned around, looking at me confused. Crawf realized it was me and he hugged me, making his hands go as low as they could without touching my butt. I was kinda uncomfortable, I don't like Crawford like that anymore...

I drove them to my home, and instantly they acted like this was their house. Ah, Collins.

"I want to see her!" Chris gets all exited.

Then Crawford started jumping. "Kate!" he laughed. (That was her name)

"She's napping. Maybe later." I smile. I drag them to the room they would be staying in. They will be staying here for a month.

-----------

One more chapter until this story is over!