Chapter 6

After Max left, Crawford bites his lip. I jump out of his lap. "Your brother is a cockblock." We walk back to his place

"Putting on such an act for my family? No one was watching." I smirk.

"You sure put on an act too." He shows his dimple and fake moans "Crawford"

"Shut up! You definitely had a boner!" I punch his arm.

"And you were definitely turned on!" he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Let's admit it, you're really really hot. But once I hear your little jokes, never mind." I cross my arms.

"Same with you." he smiles.

"You think I'm hot?" I look at the ground.

"Who doesn't?" he chuckles

"But you love my little jokes."

"Yes. I do." He smiles again. I intertwine my hand with his.

"Why was your hand so high? that was unreal." I giggle.

"Cause I can." he slaps my butt. (Awkward...)

"Jesus, Crawford!" I jump.

We get close to his house and see people unpacking boxes. So many people moving into this neighborhood.

As soon as we got into his house, he sits us down on the couch, making me fall into his lap. After complete silence and looking into each others eyes he breaks the space between us and he puts his lips on to mine. No one was here, so I know this wasn't an act.

I tease him by pulling away and leaning in halfway so our lips were barely touching. He gives up and moves right to my neck.

"You're such a basi-" I was cut of from my own moan. He's leaving marks, but I don't care.

"Sure. I'm the basic." he says in the crook of my neck.

"Crawford." I moan and immediately connect my lips back to his. He puts his hand back on my thigh, in the same place is was left before. We hear the door open and it's Chris.

"Holy shit guys." I jump, because Chris actually scared me and I land on the floor.

"Oh! Hey!" I awkwardly blush and get up from the floor.

"So, what's going on h- Ellie!!" Chris lifts up my hair so he could see the hickeys. "Crawf!" he yells.

"What?!" Crawf yells back. I sit next to Crawford and put my head on his shoulder.

"I don't like what ever is going on with you.. I know I was the one who started this, but I do not support this. I want my bestfriend and brother to actually act like normal friends without this shit happening!" Chris yells.

I just cry. I cry on Crawford's shoulder. I don't like being yelled at... After a little while of calming down I go into Chris's room and take off my shirt and pants because I remembered I have sweatpants and a tee shirt here.

The door opens revealing Chris.

"Hey.." I say picking the clothes that I wanted.

I was still half naked "alright come in. not like I'm half naked or anything." I roll my eyes, getting my clothes on.

He smiles a little. But i couldn't help to notice he was staring at me the whole time. "I'm just really sorry. I want to be your best friend through anything and everything. I don't want you getting hurt. Also those marks, made me mad. You are my best friend and you will have to deal with that."

"I don't even like Crawford that way.. That will not even happen again. Crawf and I are too far into the lie to 'break up' 2 days later. It has to be itleast a couple months depending on how Crawford feels." I lie. I don't ever want to break this up. Chris senses me lying.

"Noooo! You like Crawford!" he teases me.

"No i don't!" I bite my lip thinking of him.

"I know that lip bite!" he says and I blush.

"You're blushing!" he tackles me, straddling me and putting his knees hold my arms down.

"Let me just tell you.. He likes you too." Chris whispers in my ear and he starts tickling me.

"No! Stop!" I yell laughing.

"You look funny when you laugh." Chris makes a weird face.

"N- CH- ST-" I try to say 'no, chris stop' but he keeps tickling me. I can't moooove.

"Pleeeeaaaase." I say still laughing.

"I'm tired. I'm gonna go to sleep." I yawn after he lets me go.

"So am I."

"CRAWFORD! WE'RE GOING TO SLEEP!" Chris yells.

"SO DONT BLARE YOUR FUCKIN MUSIC" Damn Chris can be violent. We both get into his bed, him wrapping his arms around me and I almost fall asleep when I get a text from my mom.

'Where are you' it reads.

'I am at Chris's again.' I type.

'You and Crawford better not be in the same bed together.' She texts.

'No. Cause Chris is spooning me. 😉😂' I text

'Oh. Jesus. Don't get pregnant? How does Crawford feel about this?'

'Can't I just go to sleep??'

'Fine. Be safe.' I don't know if I should take it the wrong way or not.

***********

I'm still up, thinking about everything is going wrong in my life. My smiles thinking of Crawford's and I's kiss, soon disappeared when Spencer was talking about how he was 'watching me'

I got another text from my mom telling me to go home. alright.

"CHRIS! WAKE UP!" I shove him off the bed.

'Could I bring Chris?'

'Fine. Whatever. Bring who ever you want.'

Wow my moms expression changes. all I hear from the ground is groans of pain.

"You okay?" My head peaks over the bed

"No." I hear. then the door slams open to Crawf.

"You guys okay?" he was breathing heavy

"Im okay. I don't know about him."

***********

Crawf, Chris, and I walked into my home. My dad was finally home, from his 2 week business trip. He was hugging both my crying mother and sister. Max was just sitting there, dumbfounded.