Chapter 14

-3 months later-

Arms wrap around my waist. I felt lips kiss my neck up and down. Crawford. I turn around in his arms and wrap my arms around his neck. He continues to kiss my neck and I played with his hair.

"I love y-" the doorbell cut him off. I saw people looking through the window and I blush. Stalkers. I was throwing a party, and it seems this is where everything is. My mom, dad and Max were in Hawaii for something and I didn't want to go.

Crawford answered the door and teens fling in. I have thrown 2 parties over the course of 1 week. Today is Saturday, and yesterday as soon as my family left I threw the first one.

I made a rule yesterday, I can't provide the alcohol so if somebody intends on drinking then they have to bring it in.

***********

People were drunk, people were crowding around Cameron and Chris playing beer pong and people were also crowing around Crawford and I, because we were taking shots seeing who became drunk first. We took a few shots before Crawford picked me up and laid me across the table and did a body shot off of me. I giggled.

"Crawford!" I yelled, jumping on his back.

"Yes?" he gets me off his back and puts his lips to mine. I drag him to my room and he lays us on the bed. He gently kisses me making it very passionate. Not lustful like he wanted to do the dirties.

We laughed and did random jokes and pickup lines.

"I wish you were a pool so I could jump into you." We laugh.

"I wish you were a horse so I could ride you." I wiggle my eyebrows.

"I guess you're water and I'm a horse," he winks and presses his lips on to my neck.

I giggle a little.

"We should probably get out before people ruin my home." I wink at him, leaving the room.

**********

"Crawford! Crawford?" I yelled. I was completely drunk saying whatever came up in my mind. I saw Lilly kissing some guy.

"Hey! Lill.. I didn't invite yoooou!" I poke her back. She stiffens and pulls away from Crawford. They were making out. Really? I look at Crawford with tears in my eyes.

"Why..?" I cry and run away.

Once I was outside, I ran into Tiffany, literally.

"Watch it bitch!" She yells, as soon as she notices me, she smiles.

"Oh, I'm sorry." she says. it looked real. We haven't talked in 3 months since Crawford and I started dating.

"Did your boytoy... I mean boyfriend break up with you? Sorry that's a force of habit." She looks genuinely guilty. But even she can fake that look.

"He was kissing another girl!" I break down. She hugs me and I just stand there.

"Hey.. how about me and a couple of my girlfriends come over and make you feel better?" she asked. I nod and she yells so loud that people start leaving.

Soon enough there was a ring at the door. She answered it and a guy walked in, it was all blurry to me. but Tiffany walked out.

"Hey.. Ellie." it was Spencer.

"Spencer? what are you doing here?!" He was sent to jail..

"I was bailed out" he walks over to me. before I could reply he crashed his lips on to mine, I tried pulling away but he wouldn't let me. He started dragging me to my room. I screamed in terror. I was gonna be raped, like Amber. Tears slipped from my face. Faster than before.

"Spencer!" I yelled as he pushed me on to my bed.

Thunder flashed. That was the only thing I was scared of, except for this moment.

"Why are you doing this?!" I yell.

"Because.." he rips my clothes off.

He sits by me, holding me down so I don't run away. "Crawford is not getting you. You, Eliana, have made a mark on this school. Everyone knows I was fake dating Allison, but when you quickly dated a famous person, the day after you and I broke up, everyone wanted you." he hovers over me.

"Spencer! We have to go! The police!" Tiffany yells.

"Get out of the house!" Spencer yells and jumps out the window. I get my clothes on and there's a strong knock at the door. Fear made me sober I guess. I answer the door, to 4 police men.

"Hello miss, there was a noise complaint?" One said.

"I'm not sure what that was.." I was shaking I've never been so scared.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" That was all I heard before I fainted.