Chapter 1

I am Eliana Knight. I used to believe that I am a pathetic excuse for a living organism, but Chris helped me through each depressing moment. Everything just kept pulling me into depression and after i got a boyfriend, I was completely and mentally stable. Nothing was wrong. Life was flawless, and I was just clueless. The bullies stopped, my family started talking to me again.. I love life.

****************

I was currently in school talking to Chris.

"Wanna come over to my house later?" He asks.

"Yeah sure." We sit down at a lunch table with our friends. Dylan, Miles, Allison and Caitlyn. Dylan was more of Spencer's friend. I don't really eat lunch at school.

"Eeeeeaaaat." Chris hands me a bag of Doritos.

"What the hell Chris, Doritos?" I hit his arm.

"You guys should be a couple." Caitlyn says. That's all she talks about. Relationships.

"Nah. Nah. I'm more of a Crawford kinda girl." I joke. Chris spits out all of his water.

"It was a joke. Jesus. I don't even know him, plus he's your brother and I'm dating someone. How much personality and looks could he have?" I joke.

"Considering he's Chris's brother. He's probably hotter than two rats making love to a wool sock." Allison snickers.

"OOOOH so hot." Dylan fake moans.

"Aaaaand he probably has the personality of a god."

"He probably sucked it out of Chris." Miles finally talks.

"Keep the insults coming, guys." Chris rolls his eyes.

Spencer, my boyfriend decides to pop out of no where and pick me up.

"I have something to tell you later..." he whispers to me.

"When is later?" He puts me on the ground.

"After school?" He asks

"I'm actually gonna hang with Chris." I respond

"It's a brief sentence, meet me in my truck." he smiles and pecks my lips.

-after school.-

I hop into his truck and he opens his mouth to speak.

"Listen. I don't think this relationship is working out. I'm breaking up with you." a smile creeps on to his lips.

"Wait w-what?" I tear up.

"I'm- Breaking- Up- With- Yoooou!" he chuckles but tries to hide it.

I force myself from crying. "Okay." I jump out of the truck.

"You're okay with it?" he asks. His smile forming into a frown

"Actually it's awesome!" I fake and slam his door.

"Hope we can still be friends." I lie, doing my best fake smile.

"Oh.. great." he says. I immediately run to Chris's car, which he was leaning against.

"What did he want to talk about?" Chris asks, opening the door for me.

"He broke up with me." I sit the in the car.

"Maybe we could just go to your house... The reason I was inviting you over is because I want you to meet Crawford."

"Chris.. I can pull myself together." I say.

"Alright." He pulls into his drive way.