Chapter 3

********

We get out of the car and I hop on Crawford's shoulders. Chris didn't come with us. Once we get to the door, Crawford looks up at me.

"So. we can't get through the door."

"Frick." I jump down from his shoulders. I see that spencer and his friends are inside.

"Act like we each other." I whisper to Crawford. He intertwines his fingers with Mine and he smiles at me. I smile back. Spencer looks over to us and looks like he Allison was sitting in his lap.

"Hey Allison! He is hotter than two rats making love to a wool sock!" I yell to her and she goes pale and walks over to me.

"Spencer told me that he broke up with you and that you were okay with it, then he asked me out. Hope that's okay with you?" she says

"It's fine. Go have fun." I say through my teeth.

"Thanks! Bye!!" She's getting snotty by the minute.

"So we have to act like we are dating..?" Crawford says after ordering the food.

"Yeah pretty much."

"So that means if I kissed you... Then you would have to kiss me back?" He asks. my eyes widen. I nod.

"Good to know." he pays for the food and we leave.

*********

We walk in and Chris is taking a nap on the couch. Crawford tries to wake him up but he doesn't do anything. so I go in the fridge and get the leftover pizza, slapping Chris with it.

"Wha- Stop!" he swats the pizza away.