Chapter 9

************
-Tuesday-

Just an hour ago I was in school. Just yesterday I spent my day with my now unconscious sister. Laughing, hugging and smiling all day. I sit on the hospital chair rubbing my finger over the cut marks on her arm.

I found her on the bathroom floor after school, her wrists were bleeding. She tried committing suicide from overdosing. She left a death note, and a note personally for me.

The death note said: 'Many things harm in life. The world is a trap for a dumbass. There are drugs, alcohol, bullies, cyber bullies and more. I don't want to live any longer. -Amber' I cried looking at the paper. I read mine next.

'El, I felt only comfortable only telling you this, but I actually did have my first kiss. Is was to one guy. 2 years ago. He pressured me into smoking pot, now it's kinda my thing. But the guy became my boyfriend a little while ago. We had sex and I completely trusted him. I sent him nudes while I was shitfaced and he showed EVERYONE. He even said I gave him an std and other guys made rumors that I gave them std's too. But then.. Yesterday.. After we hung out, Spencer snuck into my window and he raped me.. I'm sorry. I love you. -Amber' I cried, I cried as hard as I could.

I heard a small voice saying 'I love you...' I look at Amber and the heart monitor just stopped.

The doctor ran in and told me to get out. I did so.

**********

"I'm sorry.. But Amber Knight is dead."