Chapter 2

***********

"Yo Chris my bra is killing me!" A guy yells. He looks at me and his face turns a deep red. And we talk for a while, introducing ourselves.

"Well hello." I sit on the counter when Chris comes up Infront of me and turns around so I jump on his back. I put my head on his shoulder.

"You know what? Crawford! You're my new boyfriend!" I say all sassy and valley girl like.

"Only if you birth out 5 Brazilian babies, right here right now." Crawford says back.

"Ha swerve." my phone starts ringing. Caitlyn.

"What's up cait?" (Kate) I put my phone on speaker.

"Nothing Sup ELIGAAAAAY" she yells into the phone.

"Just talking to Crawford apparently, if you want to be his girlfriend, then you have to birth out 5 Brazilian babies." I roll my eyes.

"Oh my god! Chris told me to look him up on YouTube and honestly I would birth out those babies." Crawford starts laughing.

"You're on speaker." I giggle.

"Oh, well I'm gonna go. I LOVE YOU CRAWFORD." with that she instantly hangs up.

"Jesus." I say. I'm still on Chris's back.

Spencer decides he would call me. Over and over.

Chris chuckles. "either you block the number or answer."

I roll my eyes "it's spencer."

"Great." Chris says and takes my phone.

"Hello?" Chris says into the phone.

"Where's Eliana?" I hear from the phone.

"I don't know.. She was sucking my brothers face a minute ago." Chris tries not to laugh and both Crawford and I's faces got red.

"God. Already?!" Spencer replies.

"Anyways. I'm gonna go- aww come on guys! get your shirts on!" Chris hangs up. Chris Crawford and I start laughing really hard.

"I'm gonna pee!" I say between laughs.

"If you do than I'm dumping you" Crawford jokes.

"Yo man. Not cool. twice in one day." Chris jokes.

"Guys. We should go to Taco Bell."