Chapter 11

"Nooo." I lay across his stomach.

"Yeeeesss." he puts his arms over me. I hear the door open to my mom, Max, and my dad coming in.

"Happy birthday, Eliana!" My mom yells. I get up, absolutely dying because they were here.

"So. What's Crawford doing in here?" Max leans against the door frame, acting like a parent or something.

"What do you think he's doing in here?" I ask putting my elbows on Crawf's stomache. He lets out a little yell because my elbows are digging into him.

"What the hell was that?" my dad hokes (HARDEEZOMBIEHATER), looking around the room.

"Ellie's 'BOYFRIEND' is a weird guy.." Max rolls his eyes. He knows we aren't dating. Somehow though..

"Mrs. Knight, Chris and I are having a little party, or get together for Eliana. Is that alright with you?" Crawford asks.

"Of course! But you guys have to take Max. Chris is a little unpredictable.." My mother laughs.

"Mom!" I ended up begging her to not make me go with Max. But he HAS to go with me. I can't even believe he agreed.

*************

I walk in and right when I walk in, Chris pulls Crawford and Max away from me, then Chris comes back over to me and wraps his arm around my shoulder.

Music was blaring Childish Gambino considering it was my favorite, lights were turned off except for a few strobe lights and I could faintly see so many people dancing, Chris yelled over the music, "ELIANA IS HERE!" and I heard screams and people crowding us "HAPPY 17th!". From what I saw were people that I knew, except for one, who looked oddly familiar.

-Person you are about to know Pov-

Hi I'm Cameron Evans.

I've been told I'm a good friend and very stubborn, crazy, I apparently have a beautiful smile and I eat a lot? But I'm a shy girl that's tan and emotional.

I have brown hair that goes down to my back and brown eyes. I found myself wearing a lot of skinny jeans, tanktops, toms, vans and boots.

Some facts about me is I have a freckle above my right eyebrow, 3 earrings in each ear and I LOVE bracelets. I might have a crush on Christian... Just saying AND I might suck at typing.

I knew the girl that was having this party. Just by her look and personality. She was my best friend until about age 14, when I had to move away.

-Ellie's Pov-

Oh yeah! She was the girl Chris was flirting with. But why is she here? I don't even know her. Once everyone walks away, but her, I nudge Chris

"Okay. So why did you invite the girl you were flirting with?" I whisper.

"Because, she told me that you guys used to be friends? Like until you were 14?" Chris cocks his head to the side. OH MY GOD CAMERON. I run up to her and jump on her.

"CAMERON!!" I scream.

"Hey Eliana. Good to see you." She shyly says, kinda being kept to herself.

"God dammit, Cameron. 3 years and you already set the reset button." I clap. Cameron laughs. by this point we were sitting on the floor.

***********

Cameron and Chris went to go dance and then Crawford came up to me. Obviously drunk.

" I'm only drunk because Max was gonna be a nark and tell your parents that this party was happening. So I did a few shots. Or more then a few... Wait what?"

"I'm so shitfaced. I can't even believe it." he puts his head in his hands. Then he obviously forgets what he is doing.

"You should get something to drink." he looks at me.

"I don't drink." I look right at him.

"You should. Loosen up. Its a party, your party." he kept trying to get me to have a few drinks or shots and I was kinda getting pissed. I know he's drunk, but if your not drunk with him, then he will give you hell.