Sequel Preview

I wait for my plane to start boarding, while eating my snack. I'm having a sandwich. Wasn't that thirsty anyway. After about seven minutes, we're able to board. I'm Row 25, seat F, so I'm in a window seat, thank goodness. I take out my gum packet, as my ears bother me on planes, and start chewing on one of them.

The person sitting next to me, arrives on the plane and sits in the seat next to me. I sigh as it's a nice looking girl. She looks my age too! She smiles at me and I return the smile. I look out the window waiting for the plane to start moving as I chew my gum. "Hi! I'm Lola!" I look to the girl, who's smiling brightly at me.

"Hey! I'm Y/N." She smiles even brighter when she hears me say that. No clue why, guess that's just her.

We talk until the plane starts moving and I put a second piece of gum, as my first one had lost it's flavour. The engine starts roaring as we start to speed up and after a bit of that, we ascend into the air. My ears end up popping anyway, but I can easily swallow or pretend to yawn to...un-pop...them..?

•To Be Continued!•

There you go! This book is officially finished. Hope you guys are hiped for the next one!!

~Stella and Karis~