~Chapter 18~

~Bad News From Mom~

Key :

(Y/N) : Your Name
(L/N) : Last Name
(H/L) : Hair Length
(H/C) : Hair Color
(H/S) : Hair Style
(E/C) : Eye Color
(A/N) : Author's Note
(N/N) : Nickname

If I missed any, they will be added in later chapters.

(Y/N)'s POV

Recap:

"Of course!" I cut Adrien off, not wanting to be rude to the photographer.

End of Recap

•Time Skip•

Adrien and I are sitting in my room, talking about random stuff. Somehow, the modelling thing came up.

"So, why did you accept the offer from the photographer? Do you like me?"

"One, I did it because I didn't wanna be rude, and two,you already know the answer to that silly." I tap his nose while giggling.

"Your cute when you're giggling." He chuckles.

"Hey! No I'm not!" I start getting 'angry'.

"You're also cute when you're mad." He boops my nose this time. I swipe his hand away.

"I'll show you mad!" I tease-tackle him, for fun, not to hurt him.

We start laughing when we realize we're in an awkward position, and I stand up and sit on my bed.

"Stupid Adrien."

"Hey!" I start laughing and we start playing chase. He chases me around my room.

I jump on my bed and he jumps on top of me, squishing me against the mattress.

"Adrien, you're too fat, get off." I manage to get out while I lose my breath. He laughs and gets off before lying down next to me on my bed.

Suddenly I hear my phone ring. I attempt to grab it but Adrien does instead. It's my mom.

He answers it. "Hello? This is Adrien, Y/N's friend from school. Are you her mother?"

"Why yes, I currently am. Glad to know my sweet girl met some new people. But I need to talk to Y/N."

"Okay, I'll give her the phone, one moment please." He finally gives the phone to me. "It's for you."

I snatch the phone from his hand and say, "Mom? Yeah?"

"Hello dear! How wonderful is that boy, Adrien? I'm so glad you met him! He's such a gentleman."

"Moomm! Stoppp!! Don't try to control my life, please. And, aren't you supposed to be at work?"

"It's actually a weekend here, so no. Anyway, how's it going in Paris?"

"It's going good. Thanks for asking. How is it in California?"

"It's perfect! Anyway, back to what I called to say. When you come back-"

"What? I have to go back?"

"Well, yes...that's kinda how exchange programs work. But, you should know that due to how many you've done."

"Mom, I can't go back. I love it in Paris!" Adrien looks at you confused.

"Well, it says you're leaving next Tuesday. There's always the next one. You can sign up for Paris again, if you really want to." I nod slowly.

"Okay...I guess I will do that. The sign up sheets go up a few days later, so that's good."

"Yeah. Well I'll talk to you later dear. Love you, bye."

"Love you too mom, bye." I end the call.

"What she say?"

"I'm leaving next week."

(A/N)

Wow, how unfortunate...

You poor, unfortunate, souls.

~Karis~