~Chapter 8~

C-Chat Noir?

Key:

(Y/N) : Your Name
(L/N) : Last Name
(H/L) : Hair Length
(H/C) : Hair Color
(H/S) : Hair Style
(E/C) : Eye Color
(A/N) : Author's Note
(N/N) : Nickname

If I missed any, they will be added in later chapters.

(Y/N)'s POV

Recap:

"Not that beautiful? If that's a joke it's not very funny." He chuckles a bit, before grabbing my hand. "Come with me." And I follow him, while holding his hand.

End of Recap

He covers my eyes and I feel my feet lift off the ground. I'm confused, but I don't open my eyes. "You can open your eyes." I open my eyes and we're on top of a high building, but it's covered with candles around the rim of it. It looks like it was meant for someone he liked. Like, Ladybug. 

'But, why did he bring me here?' I wonder to myself. 

"You might be wondering why I brought you here, and not Ladybug." He puts his hand on my shoulder. I nod, a bit. "I would never give up on Ladybug, but I need some advice. Plus, you seem like a nice girl to talk to." I blush again a bit. 

"T-Thanks..." I look at the ground instead of making eye contact, making it even more awkward than it already is.

"Hey, don't be nervous. We're all friends here, at least I think we are." He takes my chin in his fingers and pulls my head up so I look at him. I smile at him nervously. He smiles at me.

"I uhh, should probably get home. It's getting...umm, late. We can continue this later. Cya Chat Noir." It is actually getting late. It's darker than it was before, but not too much darker. The sky is this pinkish, bluish, purplish color but some of it is still the normal blue color.

"Oh, ok." He seemed kinda disappointed. "I can take you home, where do you live?" I tell him I live in an apartment above the local bakery and he takes me there. I head inside and up to my room.

"Hey (Y/N)." I look to my door and see Mari. I wave to her. "Where have you been?" 

"I..." She motions for me to continue. "I've been with...a friend.." She nods slowly. 

"Okaaaayy...I'm gonna go hang out with Alya, so call me if you need me." I nod. "Bye (Y/N)!" She waves to me and I wave back while she walks out of my room and closes the door. 

Time Skip

I rush into my bed after changing into my pajamas. I'm wearing a baggy t-shirt and some shorts. I tuck myself into bed and fall into a dreamless sleep.

Time Skip...Again

I wake up to a loud sound in my room. I look to my bedside table and see a black shadow-like figure. I look closer and see cat ears and a cat tail. Is...Chat Noir in my bedroom?

(A/N)

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I made it before school, so I was kinda rushing to finish it. But, luckily I finished it just in time! You guys are amazing and I love you guys! Cya soon! Love ya sweets!

~KarisGamer~