~Chapter 2~

Key:

(Y/N) : Your Name
(L/N) : Last Name
(H/L) : Hair Length
(H/C) : Hair Color
(H/S) : Hair Style
(E/C) : Eye Color
(A/N) : Author's Note
(Bold) : Author's Note
Italics: Thoughts
Bold: Narrator

Don't get confused. Bold within parentheses () is an authors note. Bold without parentheses, is the narrator. I wish you the best of luck.

If I missed any, they will be added in later chapters.

~Edited~

(Y/N)'s POV

I've arrived at the Eiffel Tower. It's so beautiful here. I get distracted by my music for a minute before taking my earbuds out and placing them in my pocket. I look around to marvel at the beauty when a man falls down. I rush over to him and help him up. "Sir, are you ok?"

"Yes, thank you dear." He grins at me. I lean back down and hand him his cane. I smile wide.

"You're welcome, sir!" I wave goodbye to the man and walk to the elevator. I get into it and press the button for the top floor. This elevator is at the normal speed of an elevator, so it might take a bit to get up there. Heh. I wait for it to reach the top floor, when it does, I go to the edge of the walkway and lean against the fence to admire the city.

I pull out my sketchbook and pencil from my bag and start drawing the view. I keep glancing up and down, as if I'm nodding. But, it's just to keep track of what I'm doing and make sure I'm doing it right according to what I see in front of me.

"Hey, that's really good." I get startled by the voice and jump a bit but when I recover from it, I turn my head to where the voice was coming from and I see a boy. He has messy, blonde hair, green eyes and pale skin. He seems sweet.

Was he was looking over my shoulder to see my drawing? "Thanks..." I turn all the way around, now facing him, but still leaning against the fence. "Well...I have to go." We were both just awkwardly standing there until I walk away back to the elevator.

Time Skip

I get to Marinette's house and knock on the door. The door opens, showing Marinette's mom. "Oh, dear! Come in! You now live here! No need to knock, just come on in!" She smiles sweetly, I do the same thing. All the people I've met and seen here are sweet. That's very different for me considering where I'm from and where I go to school.

"Oh, ok. Thank you, Marinette's mom" I walk in and up to the room I'm staying in. On my desk there's this little red box. I open it and it has a bracelet inside. It's a light grey and light teal color. How pretty. I pick it up and slide it onto my wrist. Suddenly, a small, flying, wolf comes out of it. "W-who are you?!" I stumble back a bit.

"I'm your kwami!" The little wolf thing moves closer. "My name is Snow!" Is this even real? The 'kwami', Snow, has grey and white fur, with some accents that are the same teal color as on the bracelet. They must be connected somehow and in some way. Not sure how.

"What is a kwami?" I'm just dreaming, right? Right?! It's okay, I'm just dreaming a weird dream.

"Well, let's just say..you have powers! And with great powers, comes great responsibility."

(A/N)

Hope you all liked it! See you soon hopefully!
Love ya! ❤️

~evie~

-Edited: August 22nd 2019-