~Chaper 12~

Villains Never Prevail!

Key:

(Y/N) : Your Name
(L/N) : Last Name
(H/L) : Hair Length
(H/C) : Hair Color
(H/S) : Hair Style
(E/C) : Eye Color
(A/N) : Author's Note
(N/N) : Nickname

If I missed any, they will be added in later chapters.

(Y/N)'s POV

Recap:

I had a sword in hand with a bow on my back, I had a few couple of arrows, but enough. Soon, I flew out of the school, and to a small shed, where I could regroup after fighting.

End of Recap

I walk out and shut the door, making sure nobody except me, could open it. I fly off, into the Paris skies.

I fly to the school and to the classroom Chloe is in. "Chloe!" I stare at her, wondering when she will turn around.

Finally, she does, "Who are you?" She sounds disgusted. I chuckle evilly before flying down, toward her.

"My name is Ripper and I will take every single thing you hold close!" The other people around us, run away, but Chloe and I stay right where we are.

"And how do you know what that stuff is?" She looks to her nails, as if she were blowing them after painting them.

"I don't know now, but soon...I will, because you will tell me!" I do an evil laugh and grab her by her leg.

"And why would I do that?" I chuckle evilly at her stupidity.

(Then...wouldn't you always be chuckling evilly? Oooh! You just got roasted Chloe!)

•Adrien's POV•

I'm sitting in my class, talking to Nino about our class assignment, when I see a girl fly into the room.

But, not just any girl, an akumatized girl! "Sorry Nino! Gotta go!" I run out of the class and to a stall in the bathroom.

Plagg comes flying out of my bag. "Well, looks like we got work to do Plagg." He rolls his eyes, annoyingly. "Plagg, claws out!"

I transform into my normal black, leather, cat suit, speed out of the bathroom and to the classroom.

"And why would I do that?" I hear Chloe say. Shortly after, I hear the akumatized villain chuckling.

I run into the classroom. "Hey!" The girl turns towards me. "Wait, Y/N?"

"I'm not Y/N anymore! I am Ripper now. Forever and always." She has a smug expression on her face.

"Although, evil never prevails!" She chuckles.

"How wrong you are little kitty. Evil can prevail, and this time it will." She flys off with Chloe, out the window, before I can react.

(A/N)

Yay! I updated! It's been so long! I'm so sorry for the wait. Again, I have writers block and it was really hard to get this chapter out. Sorry!
Love ya! ❤️

~KarisGamer~